Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
I have been planning on buying another ef since about mid december and I still don't have it. The guy is supposed to be trailering it to me as it needs a bit of work but he's been stalling or just hasn't had much luck I dunno... Either way I'm starting to get impatient. Last I heard sometime this week... Not holding my breath though. He also sounds like a domestic guy so he probably doesn't know a damn thing about hondas.

Its a light blue '88 model DX btw.

Hopefully its a COD deal and not a "heres my money, now forget all about me" deal. Seen that before with rims, and the guy still hasn't seen them. :rolleyes:

I've been thinking of getting an EF hatch to go with the other one, sell off the CRX for a good price and get a cheap as chips hatch even if it's non vtec doesn't matter got the LSVTEC in the build :D I've always had a soft spot for the hatch but when the CRX came up I had to jump at the chance.

But I've just jacked the CRX up and it seems as though the diff has locked. So now I'm going to have to drop the box :grumpy: :grumpy:

Almost worked out a deal for a b16 DA integra but we couldn't come up with a way to meet up so I guess its back to the ef again. I don't know if I really wanna sell my hatch but I know I could make a nice profit by doing so...

Taurine - Could you really give up the rex and hatch for something RWD? With all the time and money spent, are you sure you don't have Honda running through your veins? :lol:

3GAccord - Congrats! Nothing like a running car to make a person happy. 👍

DSC00778.JPG

Broke the roll pin and spun the diff pin :ouch:

They're close, but I'm a huge fan of the RNR's exposed nuts. (Thats right, I said it :lol: )

Thats a sweet looking EF, but whats with the "Pat" driving it?! Seriously, is that a man or a woman?! :confused:

Pictures Sp33ven, we need pictures of your JDM goodness!

I can see you now, your probably driving around all ;; and (aww) :lol:

Latest Posts

Back