Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Wow! That's unbelievably clean for a car that old. And the exhaust tips are level! I can't remember the last time I saw a CRX that had both tips, muchelss both being perfect! :lol: And I wish the carpet in my Sol fit as well as in that Rex. I have a part in the lower front corner of the passener door (same place as in the Rex pic) that sticks out, exposing the computer. It won't stay under the plastic, and I'm too lazy to fix it.

That rex is clean man, rare find indeed, especially in north america. Any info on the car at all? Location, history, etc...

Keef - Easy fix man. My 'lude came that way too when I got her, a simple tuck and stuff fixed it right up. Stop being lazy and take the 10 minutes out of your day to fix it! :lol:

4g52q3b.jpg

2lcpbva.jpg

2nvc8xl.jpg

2h71gef.jpg

2nu3daw.jpg

2z6w5r6.jpg

2qwhtmc.jpg

4cs9wko.jpg

4hnb1fq.jpg

2weiama.jpg

335a4b7.jpg

4dcz98x.jpg

2w6un8z.jpg

2njbyom.jpg

4d1zk2e.jpg

35jxmxy.jpg

30k9hfb.jpg

4g6r1ax.jpg

441tfrr.jpg

4c8kgm1.jpg

2ykcrhe.jpg

3590gmb.jpg

4g7fyi9.jpg

404ufyp.jpg

2iawoqu.jpg

2mzaaz9.jpg

...when I got her, a simple tuck and stuff fixed it right up. Stop being lazy and take the 10 minutes out of your day to fix it! :lol:

Tuck and stuff, eh? Can you believe I'm 18 and still haven't done that!? And I've heard that a job well done should take longer than 10 minutes, but I'm not one to know...

And those are some awesome EFs. One of them is sort of out of place (the red hatch next to the bottom). Other than that, the rest are freaking awesome, though maybe for show and not go (the one lowered so far that the lower lateral links point up about 5 degrees, for example)

Me neither, and I don't even think I've ever seen them in any of the shots of his collection either. Personally, I love them on his car and can't wait to see what they look like fitted on Toyomatts ride.

Me neither, and I don't even think I've ever seen them in any of the shots of his collection either. Personally, I love them on his car and can't wait to see what they look like fitted on Toyomatts ride.

Hehe, yeah I'll probably be getting the Starks on for the Spring meet this year. I have to finish refurbishing them first though. ;)

If any o you guys feel like sending me a set of Starks for the Sol I'd be happy to accept your offer. :D

And where do you guys find these pictures? Some Honda forum I'm guessing?

Hope I can still be a part of this club though since the Acura technically runs on VTEC powAr.

Since your car is actually a Honda with an Acura badge, I'll say its a safe bet that you can join.

How do you like the TSX anyways? I went shopping for one last summer, but unfortuantly couldn't find a 6 speed in decent shape. I'm going to try again in the spring, but wouldn't mind hearing a review of the car from a current owner.

whoa whoa whoa, before this turns into the civic fan club, let me add a little bit of Prelude to this cocktail before things get out of control. (by the way there some real hot cars in that bunch of pics.

Ill start with some of the cars that I've met on some cruises then a few more that prelude australia has on offer:

dsc01752ku9.jpg

DSC06241.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

Image044.jpg

img1757af3.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

hehe this is one of the girls cars from my city:
Jemscar.jpg

This car is one of the more serious projects going at the moment, it has included full H22A engine rebuild and conversion just about every single JDM option installed on the car along with all of the good Japanese brand parts put in he also has a set of mugen M7's on the way for it, along with mugen spoiler and possibly seats aswell. great car that is finished with a maserati blue metallic paint, plus he has done it all himself 👍

306351126_85ccfda45b_o.jpg

306351057_3eb4729be8_o.jpg

306356141_1a7176e381_o.jpg

Beautiful Prelude, only he has to get the lenses for his headlights in order to finish it off IMO. I would love to put a Mugen front bumper on my car, except the only one I've found (actually, Sp33 found for me) was cracked, and still expensive. :indiff:

Since your car is actually a Honda with an Acura badge, I'll say its a safe bet that you can join.

How do you like the TSX anyways? I went shopping for one last summer, but unfortuantly couldn't find a 6 speed in decent shape. I'm going to try again in the spring, but wouldn't mind hearing a review of the car from a current owner.

Well, it's actually a TL Type-S though I'm not actually sure which Honda model that portrays too. I thought it was the Accord until heard that was the TSX.

It's nice, and I'm really glad it's around with all these wet roads. People just kind of wonder why I'm taking such a nice car on icey roads though. :P

MM, you had me at this.
dsc01752ku9.jpg

SRV: Thats what else is on the way for him, the clear headlight covers 👍

Mclaren: Whats funny about that lude is that the only exterior modifications are the OEM lip kit (?) and series 2 euro accord wheels. simple but it works really well

Back