Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
picture0231dy3.jpg

Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but, I have heard of a couple of Rota's and other less expensive rims failing during track days, which have normally been followed by a "FS: 3 used rims with tires" thread. Also, last year I watched a bidding war on another car clubs forum for a set of old school Enkei rims which ended with the owner making a couple hundred dollar profit, even though he had already used them for a summer.

On the other hand, i've witnessed very inexpensive rims being taken off curbs at a high speeds resulting in a bent suspension parts yet the rims remained straight, not pretty, but straight. :indiff:

Time Attack - Your car has lazors? :lol:

Yeah that's his plate.

Looking into some Daiyama shocks which seem pretty cheap for what they are, just finding out if they offer wierd spring rates because a drag setup is soft in the front and solid in the rear.

Yeah that's his plate.

Looking into some Daiyama shocks which seem pretty cheap for what they are, just finding out if they offer wierd spring rates because a drag setup is soft in the front and solid in the rear.

Oh I was talking about the car, that black H22a Civic from ages back, that's what I remember aye. Check out the 180, I despoilered it :D

Did the previous owner spray paint those wheels? Or are they just curbed. Because, it looks like there's a bunch of paint missing from the lips.

They've apparently been painted gunmetal grey which is weird because they've still got the rays stickers on the inside, talk about keeping it original.

But yeah, chipped paint from constant tyre changes and balancing (guy track raced them all the time)

They've apparently been painted gunmetal grey which is weird because they've still got the rays stickers on the inside, talk about keeping it original.

But yeah, chipped paint from constant tyre changes and balancing (guy track raced them all the time)

You should see if you can't get them re-powdercoated.

You should see if you can't get them re-powdercoated.

Yeah I will have too because having another look at them today, they look quite bad with all the chips.

Got any good pictures of painted TE37s? I'm thinking maybe a metallic silver or something around there..

So I had a dream last night that I bought an em2 and I was driving it around having a good time then all of a sudden I was in a bar then I left and drove off in my hatch and parked down the street and ran back naked and when I came inside the predator was there but his head was smaller and he was part of the ghost busters and he was suckin jesus into his eyes.

Made me think of you toyomatt. I can't wait to see these new wheels on your car.

So I had a dream last night that I bought an em2 and I was driving it around having a good time then all of a sudden I was in a bar then I left and drove off in my hatch and parked down the street and ran back naked and when I came inside the predator was there but his head was smaller and he was part of the ghost busters and he was suckin jesus into his eyes.

Made me think of you toyomatt. I can't wait to see these new wheels on your car.

You sir have some rather exotic dreams. :) Which rims are you looking forward to? The Auswuch's or the Schumachers? The Auswuch's will be here at the end of January, and I think the Schu's will be as well, but not 100% sure.

Yeah I will have too because having another look at them today, they look quite bad with all the chips.

Got any good pictures of painted TE37s? I'm thinking maybe a metallic silver or something around there..

What are you thinking, Powdercoat, or just paint? Because I can get you pictures of either. I could even get you a couple of pictures that are anodized Gold, on roughed up TE37's.

If you don't want em i'll gladly take them off your hands, especially because of the staggeredness. God damn I hate you so bad give me your wheels now I hate you.

Eh the shu's are just another mesh wheel they're nice but the Auswuch's are going to be a sight to see.

I still like those reverse mesh wheels on it though. SRSLY if you ever wanna sell em let me take 'em.

and yeah I'm not making that up I dream some crazy ****.

Eh the shu's are just another mesh wheel they're nice but the Auswuch's are going to be a sight to see.

I still like those reverse mesh wheels on it though. SRSLY if you ever wanna sell em let me take 'em.

and yeah I'm not making that up I dream some crazy ****.

Well, not selling them anytime soon, sorry. But, I am shipping them out to get the lips fixed and repolished. All the while, I'll be having ARP ship me some Stainless bolts to replace the steel ones in there. :)

I was kinda kidding anyway I dunno if I'd ever spend a lot on wheels. I was thinking about doing some suspension work once I get my license back but with my insurance wanting to drop me I've realised I may have more to worry about than what I'm doing to my car when I can drive again.

What are you thinking, Powdercoat, or just paint? Because I can get you pictures of either. I could even get you a couple of pictures that are anodized Gold, on roughed up TE37's.

Anything you got man, just looking for a bit of inspiration :D

Also just payed for a set of Daiyama IIE-G coilovers as part of a group buy, should be here Jan 10th approx :D

Back