Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
1989 EF2, powered by the every so ferocious D15B dual carb motor, producing what I believe to be

Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm: 105 ps (77.23 kw) / 6500 rpm
Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm: 13.2 kg*m (129.45 N*m) / 4500 rpm

108kms which is pretty damn low, car is a bit ratty but in general good nick.

And it's facelift :D

IMG_0260.jpg

From the previous owner ^^

CRX still hasn't sold yet though :(

Most old EFs like that I see around here are the color of oxidized iron. It's not pretty. Nice catch, but I'm as curious as Toyomatt. What are you going to do with it besides make all your neighbors laugh at you? :lol:

Well once the CRX sells I'll focus on the Yellow civic (I'm going to have to refer to them by colours now :ouch: ) then maybe if I feel like it I'll convert the silver one to VTEC (threw away the fuel tank from the yellow EF but still have the fuel lines) and drop in my LS/VTEC motor.

If and I mean if I ever get to that point I wont do things half arsed either, I'm talking S300, Hytech, BC Spec 3's or similar at the bare minimum and at least 200whp, probably with another Omnipower coilover setup :sly:

But dreams are free and at this moment it's just a workhack.

I feel obligated to join the Honda fan club. :lol: Eighteen months ago I bought a '05 Pilot 4WD EX. About the same time I picked up a HRX217HXA lawn mower and just last night, I signed the papers and picked up an '07 Civic EX.

I'll have to get pictures up later. 👍

Those look like factory honda photos.
Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I can assure you that I took both of them myself. The radio shot came out like crap because I was in the garage with the door open. the tach shot came out much nicer, though. :D

I agree, that tach shot is pretty nice. Wanna come take a picture of my tach and make it look that good? :lol:

I have a simple off brand digi cam which is either 4 or 5 megs I cant remember. The pics are usualy a bit grainy with it but it takes pretty good video.

p1010020kf5.jpg

p1010021ng8.jpg

Front bumper is pissing me off, I've had it perfect before but now it just wont sit right.

15x7 +43 wheels and 26x8 slicks and they only just rub :irked:

WOW that thing looks like a beast!

So you still planning on doing the turbo cutout hole in one of the headlights?

That would make the car so much more agressive and maybe gain a few ponies from it:tup:

^ HOLY CRAP!

What a nice collection of wheels you have sir:tup:
Your collection must be worth a nice fortune:)

I want your set of Shumi's so bad, but the offset would just look ghetto on my car. Its like I'm sad because I don't have them, but its even more sad to know that if I had them, I couldn't do anything with them. I'm like a lesbian that wants to be a man with a lesbian girlfriend. D'oh. :guilty:

I want your set of Shumi's so bad, but the offset would just look ghetto on my car. Its like I'm sad because I don't have them, but its even more sad to know that if I had them, I couldn't do anything with them. I'm like a lesbian that wants to be a man with a lesbian girlfriend. D'oh. :guilty:

Talk about your paradox's. :)

The Schu's are actually +38, according to their manufacturer's label, and I don't know if I believe that yet. I'll try and test them out on the EM2 this week, to see if they're lying. ;)

Back