Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
81305090-vi.jpg

Ah I forgot.

Yesterday I saw a gray EF with a large front mount intercooler on it cruising around, not too common you see turbo Honda's around here.

i-VTEC to VVTL-i, eh? And that means VTEC just ejaculated all over VVTL-i's mouth, and made Toyota swallow the stuff, right? Thought so.

So what the heck is the difference between typical DOHC VTEC and i-VTEC (which is exclusivley DOHC?)? What's so "intelligent" about it?

And I want to know where to get some DOHC VTEC stickers, like the EF above. I think they'd be nifty on my Sol. Would they be cool, or just look totally JDM?

i-VTEC to VVTL-i, eh? And that means VTEC just ejaculated all over VVTL-i's mouth, and made Toyota swallow the stuff, right? Thought so.

What??........

So what the heck is the difference between typical DOHC VTEC and i-VTEC (which is exclusivley DOHC?)? What's so "intelligent" about it?

Time_Attack just saved me a whole bunch of typing.

Would they be cool, or just look totally JDM?

I don't think so.

^^hehe yup

anyways i bought another 1989 accord :) this time upgrading from a a18a to a b20a :)
32699663_full.jpg

she needs some love though, thinking of either using this one as a parts car or a project car

stickers = ftl

If I didnt have to, I wouldn't even display my rego sticker hehe

Save your money on stickers for a round of drinks when your next out

I agree. Honestly, the only thing I'd like to see on my ol' girl is the H on the back. Stickers just tell people what your hiding under the hood/trunk/etc. I don't even like using my turn signal since all it really does it tell anyone who's stalking me what way they should turn to follow me. :lol:

I'm down with saving money on pointless stickers that only give you an extra 5 horsepower. I'd rather save up for my exhaust, intake, header, or maybe that new clutch I need. I was just wondering your thoughts. I might even go take off the little tiny ones on the rear.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume...

Yes I know but this car looked overall much more performance orientated and the driver looked more......... normal :P , but you never know (didnt get to see it move so couldn't listen in).

Theyre also filtering the air before it hits the filter that sits around the carbs. lol.

SRV: lol you trying to hide those hardened nipples? ahaha. ;; (aww)

^^hehe yup

anyways i bought another 1989 accord :) this time upgrading from a a18a to a b20a :)
32699663_full.jpg

she needs some love though, thinking of either using this one as a parts car or a project car

What does that make, ten now? lol. Looks good. nice door visors.

Heheh, they are the Drag coilovers and will be going in my drag car.

However, I will have a new car tomorrow morning and will have pics for everyone :D

Did someone say EF orgy? :lol:

Damn you NZ'ers and your rustless Honda's! So whats the specs on the ol' girl, where'd ya get it, and everything else.

Back