How I USED to make 5,000,000 credits/hour through Custom Races... using a Fiat. But not anymore.

It's more the engine swaps... 4 of the new swaps are the Chiron engine... 1.6m a pop, before you've tuned it and bought any other parts...
yeap... 5 chiron engines at 1.6 mill... damn.. that's 8mill (quick maths, lol) - 2hrs at daytone.. gottaa love it

can you provide your setup? I'm keen on trying this with the Beetle.
It’s actually pretty simple, the only thing I adjusted was the transmission with top speed set to 180km/h (default was 130). Engine swap, all the max engine mods, RS tires, rear wing

IMG_8083.jpegIMG_8082.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven't read every post in this thread so excuse me if this has already been discussed but, the only thing you need to do to the Tomahawk (any opponent car) is change the transmission. I think the best way is to set it up so your opponents car is about 20kmh - 30kmh slower than you, that way you don't need to worry about lapping them.

Can you please tell us your race settings, your cars PP and Tomahawks PP ? I'm using Abarth as well and even with CRB and 25 laps I get 900k, no clue how you get those extra 500k
You need to gold the circuit experience of that track to get the 400% bonus payout. Today I started at 287%, golded it all and got the 400 and my payout was 1.1million easy. Part of the process that's difficult but that's it, it's smooth sailing from there.

I love it, still using the Tomahawk X to grind but on the opposite playing field lol.

Last edited:
I spent 6 hours running this tonight and the best setup for me is have the tomahawks running 3-5 seconds slower than you so you don’t have to lap them, run 20-30 laps with x30 day/night cycle and 1x fuel. Easy 47 second/lap average awesome scenery and with the 400% bonus making millions is a piece of cake, I was unable to do the tomahawk grinds so I’m taking advantage while I can! I haven’t driven 450+ miles in a night in this game until now and I’m still getting 10K roulettes LOL

I can’t believe it but I won 500,000k on a roulette from this.

Currently using the beetle and I’ve turned steering assist to strong to save me a couple of seconds a lap. Getting 1m without CRB on 31 laps (roughly 35 mins with rubber bands, 27 by driving)

I've just posted a video walkthrough for anyone who's got the Abarth 595. Hope it helps. All credit to hyperspeed of course, though.

thanks a lot mate. helped a lot. i wish someone releases a script for it. we had it for the truck race in the very same circuit.

thanks a lot mate. helped a lot. i wish someone releases a script for it. we had it for the truck race in the very same circuit.
Can't remember the app, but most afk scripting apps have a 'record' function, so just do one race through remote play and then you'll be fine

Can't control the Abarth. I use a Samba Bus. Close to 600.000 on a ten lap race. That's less then 9 minutes for 600.000 and the daily milage. :-) On my first try i got a Ferrari ticket. Finally, after a year on that account. :-)

Looks like the Abarth is in the Used car dealership.
I saw that too... and I don't believe in coincidences like that. Kinda fishy... :) and today the willys shows up. Something tells me that this has been done on purpose by the devs/KY... a non overt way of giving us the economy fix / credit earning capacity that everyone has been screaming for, without actually changing the economy or race payouts in career mode. They already knew that this was a thing and in beta testing would have seen that boosting custom payouts by 400% would enable mass credit production. The least subtle move was making both the necessary cars available in UCD and Legend. Well done I say :)

Last edited:
Can't control the Abarth. I use a Samba Bus. Close to 600.000 on a ten lap race. That's less then 9 minutes for 600.000 and the daily milage. :-) On my first try i got a Ferrari ticket. Finally, after a year on that account. :-)
With the Abarth, run sports or comfort tyres on the front with racing soft tyres on the rear. Wall-riding will still get you clean race bonus and the Abarth can average about 50mph faster than the Samba bus.

I have just stumbled across this video using similar method with Jeep vs Escudos at the Lake Louise. It is in japanese, so I did not understand a single word but the race at the end took 10 mins, netting 71 835 000 credits. Divided by 100 (of japanese credits) it means this method can get around 4.3 mln credits per hour. I might try this one out later.

I have just stumbled across this video using similar method with Jeep vs Escudos at the Lake Louise. It is in japanese, so I did not understand a single word but the race at the end took 10 mins, netting 71 835 000 credits. Divided by 100 (of japanese credits) it means this method can get around 4.3 mln credits per hour. I might try this one out later.

when i first read it, i thought it is 71m cr in 10 mins :lol::lol::lol:

With this you can achieve 0.40.000 sec lap times with nos, 0.42.000 without nos.
No rear wing, no custom rims, nothing.

Attachments

• 18b9a45cc7090-screenshotUrl.png
    18b9a45cc7090-screenshotUrl.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 18b9a45f67524-screenshotUrl.png
    18b9a45f67524-screenshotUrl.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 18b9a463d8953-screenshotUrl.png
    18b9a463d8953-screenshotUrl.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 18b9a46698f53-screenshotUrl.png
    18b9a46698f53-screenshotUrl.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 15
1 lap of nordshliefe is more money per hour, because GT doesn’t scale rewards 1-1 with laps. Proof is 15 laps of Daytona is more than half of 30 laps money wise. So the real trick is use the longest track, and do 1 lap of it.

The escudo idea is interesting

1 lap of nordshliefe is more money per hour, because GT doesn’t scale rewards 1-1 with laps. Proof is 15 laps of Daytona is more than half of 30 laps money wise. So the real trick is use the longest track, and do 1 lap of it.

The escudo idea is interesting
Whatever you’re thinking is wrong. There are diminishing returns after 100km in a race so that’s why 30 laps is less than double 15. 25 laps of Daytona is the diminishing return limit.

Any race over 100km will reduce your money per hour regardless of track. Nordschliefe would be less money per hour regardless because you can’t run it flat out like Daytona.

Not to mention the max circuit experience needed is an order of magnitude more difficult at Nurburgring.

Last edited:
Since the Abarth appeared in the UCD today, I was finally able to get one and I’ve been using that instead of the VW bug. With OP’s settings it laps faster at 51-52 seconds driving itself and it’s narrower too so it squeezes in between the wall and Tomahawks when passing. Been rubberbanding the entire day and I’ve always gotten the CRB even with a couple of taps with the Tomahawks when lapping them. Actually yesterday I was driving the VW and on the last lap I crashed hard into a Tomahawk but still got the CRB

Last edited:
Whatever you’re thinking is wrong. There are diminishing returns after 100km in a race so that’s why 30 laps is less than double 15. 25 laps of Daytona is the diminishing return limit.

Any race over 100km will reduce your money per hour regardless of track. Nordschliefe would be less money per hour regardless because you can’t run it flat out like Daytona.

Not to mention the max circuit experience needed is an order of magnitude more difficult at Nurburgring.
I didn’t know the exact point at which scaling becomes reduced, but either way the Daytona method comes out as 4.25m per hour roughly whereas Ring is 4.5m. Agreed the difficulty is higher but you’re in the lead by turn 1, and 9 minute laps weren’t a push.

Back