• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R

Bhp: 518
Weight: 1130 kg
PP: 607 (With Full Aero)
PL: 100%
Allowed mods: Ridgity Improvement

which those mods my car has 612PP is that normal?

:ouch:This is so frustrating.. power shutted down in my house.. turned it on after 3 minutes it did the same thing.. i was just about to start my qualifying lap

im sry guys.. really wanted to be in the preseason race.. lets hope next rpeseasons isnt going to be like this for me...:scared:

When the race is canceled and will be restart we can't change settings!? Immo did it which is not allowed.

Dissapointed race, i was hoping for a race in wet conditions. My setup was made for it. all i did see is a sunny sky and some gravel :grumpy:

Last edited:
Good practice session tonight , suzuka is a tricky track when it comes to setup . Got some good data for the gtr. A 1 stop is possible and very tactical here if the race is 30 - 33 laps.

Good practice session tonight , suzuka is a tricky track when it comes to setup . Got some good data for the gtr. A 1 stop is possible and very tactical here if the race is 30 - 33 laps.

whit no mistakes i can do it easly....

Not really what I expected, with the rain all day in practice mode no matter how we set up the room and when we finally started the race. It was dry all the way through. Was a interesting race with the new tyre rule and to see people try different tactics. Funny how IMMORTALPILOT cant seem to follow the rules. If this happens during a championship race you will see that we just penalize you with a disqualification!. Ok you probably didn't understand the rules and I doubt you took away the ballast of 30kg you have to have in your gt-r, but we cant be sure and thats why you are not allowed to enter the settings after we have had the bhp/ballast check.

Also you are not forced to use the hard tyres anymore, you are of course free to use them if you like :)

I went with 1130Kg. Pls adv if I should have put 1160kg. In this case I made a mistake, SORRY!

You need 1130 but when you went into settings you could have gone back to 1100.
It's fairly safe to say I won't be using an nsx this season. I tried pitting early to get the softs on before it rained and that didn't work at all.

i have had 1130 in the race and also in the whole practise
i only have watsch my settings because i want to see my hp because i have had always problems that it go low.

Last edited:
i have had 1130 in the race and also in the whole practise
i only have watsch my settings because i want to see my hp because i have had always problems that it go low.

Next time, make sure you do that before the bhp/ballast test.

Also if it keeps going low on you. Do a engine rebuild, its about time. Its why you always win, no one wants to stay close to you because your exhaust smells like a fart :scared:

If anyone could help me out with a GTR setup , I'd appreciate it

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post , happens to me sometimes when I post from my bb.

So 50 laps at rome next week , will be good .

Not sure how Immortal found so much time at Suzuka , he is about 1 second faster than me . I'm getting tired of saying that now . I should of asked to be his teammate this season to learn some secrets but I'm afraid it would be like Alonso and Massa and I don't want to be Massa ..

Its not easy to find a setup that works both medium and soft tyre , nevertheless my times were still competitive and if it was an actual 30 lap race and I didn't make any mistakes my 1 stop would beat his 2 stop .

So all is not lost , good thing that was just the preseason . Spinning out on lap 1 is never good in a real season race.

See you at 6 pm for car choosing .

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it last night guys, I'm still actually writing out this essay now, 2610 words out of 5000 so far :lol: Has to be done by tonight too.

I should be there next week since I finish early on Friday, hopefully I'll be able to get in at least a couple of hours of practice before Saturday.

Sorry I couldn't make it last night guys, I'm still actually writing out this essay now, 2610 words out of 5000 so far :lol: Has to be done by tonight too.

I should be there next week since I finish early on Friday, hopefully I'll be able to get in at least a couple of hours of practice before Saturday.

let me help

95993_933910.jpg

Calsonic GTR please , I haven't heard from my teammate in a while . I hope he is still on for this season , if not I will be looking for a dedicated teammate.

Nissan AUTECH MOTUL GT-R

Like to drive the NSX this season but i want something diffrent for a change.
Tried Lexus today but want a GTR now.

Can i change before the season start? (offcourse when the car is free).

Going with the Denso Dunlop SARD (the white & red Lexus with Dunlop tyres).

Had no practice with it, so going balls to the wall.

Going with the Denso Dunlop SARD (the white & red Lexus with Dunlop tyres).

Had no practice with it, so going balls to the wall.

I did test it today on suzuka. It drives well, not sure its got the speed.
tyrewear is terrible, but could be the track.

Erik do you want to team up wit Propersian?

Latest Posts

Back