ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz

To sign up. Quote this message and remove the quote tags, then add your name.

I just hope the Belgium guys are OK, saw it was a mess in Liege, not sure were Maxitsu or GP lives.

Don't worry i am still alive. GP and me are from Flanders (dutch part), Liege lies in Wallonia (french part).
for me its not that far tough. a 40 minutes drive i think, whitout traffic.

There are 4 deaths 75 injured, i hear.

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz
Maxitsu

Good to hear you are ok mate, but still a tragedy.

I'm online btw for some team practice :)

And you are faster than me, I drove with damage though ;) 1:05's with damage on the front suspension.

Good to hear you are ok mate, but still a tragedy.

I'm online btw for some team practice :)

And you are faster than me, I drove with damage though ;) 1:05's with damage on the front suspension.

There is something wrong if i am faster :) maybe you had medium tyres on?
I usually hit low 1:05's perfect laps are 04's. I am pretty fast in the first sectors but lose it in the last sector.

i am online in a moment...

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
Arkano6

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz
Maxitsu
IMMORTALPILOT
Arkano6

That's the right one, some names went away copying and pasting 👍

can we drive demage on light pls??
we have enough work with tyres and in some tracks we have weather.

To hard, are you serious?

Have you ever crashed a car with the same amount of force it takes to damage your car?

You would have to take a taxi home

i never have had a big crasch but when we are fighting it happend verry fast that the car is demaged one small bumper and the wheel look in the left or in the right

That means our intentions in this is that we will have to clean up our act, doesn't it? You seemed to be on a demolition derby in our visit in the 3d3 event and if we get invited back into that next time they arrange something like that it would not be your fault.

We all know your the fastest guy around, isn't it time to prove you could be the cleanest guy around and still be fast?

I seen some problems with heavy damage as our DS3 user will be harmed more than the wheel users. I tested driving around Rome with damage to my front suspension and I was a bit under a second slower with damage than without. If a DS3 user get damage he probably wont make it back to pitstop before he have crashed into every wall there is and have heavy engine damage before he gets around into pit.

Not because someone wants to be allowed to slam my rear bumper.

We actually did a vote, you and skegdigi voted no to heavy damage. And that was the minority. Someone was all for it and someone was skeptical. So we decided we put it to the test. It wasn't tested on Suzuka due to other factors, and I fear a city track like Rome isn't the best place to start with heavy damage.

I know this is the last Saturday before Christmas, and I guess everyone is quite busy before Christmas eve, but for me the days between Christmas and new years eve must be the most boring days around. Some family dinners etc. But I probably will be sitting down to test out Daytona a bit. If anyone is up for a race we could easily arrange that. :) Let me know!

All I know is that it have two pit exits I really think we should use pit exit two. Around the corner on the inside of the barrier. Going onto the track before the barrier could cause unavoidable accidents. I think this fall under the rule about staying inside the white pit line.

yes we can drive this sunday on some tracks to test it.
Rome is not good for a test but some other track are good for tests.

I checked the time zones, and there wasn't any conflicts so sign me up if there is room available?👍

I'm still willing to race on the holiday weekend :) , I'm always at home.

I think we should test the heavy damage in all the races before the season , I think it might actually make the races better . More pit stops mean more changes in race position means more excitement .

As you said it will force everyone to be careful especially at the start of races going into that first corner

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz
Maxitsu
IMMORTALPILOT
Arkano6
Netherdragon
JoeTruckV8

This weeks preseason race looks like it will be nice , last weekend had a poor turnout.

I do think we should try the heavy damage this weekend , its a short track .

This weeks preseason race looks like it will be nice , last weekend had a poor turnout.

I do think we should try the heavy damage this weekend , its a short track .

But narrow, and whit loats of drivers really crowded becaus it is short. I don't mind hard damage. It will punish me, but i am sure others to...

I guess we can try some practice races with it earlier in the day and take it from there .

Took a run in zzxxz practice lounge today , ran a 1 04 on the soft tyre , yet to do any medium runs

Sign me in Erik, pleasure to race with this participants ;-) and it looks promising season, i'll pick up my Lexus PETRONAS edition, thank you.

Don't know about this saturday, might be an overtime in work so...

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz
Maxitsu
IMMORTALPILOT
Arkano6
Netherdragon
JoeTruckV8
Teamrad_pitt

Back