ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
I would like to sign up! Looks like i'm just in time for preseason.

PSN: (GrayFox32)
Car: (NSX Raybrig)

Welcome GrayFox32, last sign up.

Actually welcome to all the new faces, we are now a full grid, hope we can have that every time or at least as often as possible :)

See you all on the track ;)

And it would be nice if every new guy added me to their PSN friend list if you haven't done so already.

nice, new guys.. new cars on the grid.. it will be quite nice to see a full gridwith different cars and not only gtr 's or nsx.. this season will be very sweet!

Liking my Rome setup, how good is 1.05.0 on mediums?

its not that fast around rome 1.05.xxx try and get closer to 1.04.5 and your on the rigth path
i'm at around 1.04.1/2 with some mistakes.. definately can get the 1.03.xxx

its not that fast around rome 1.05.xxx try and get closer to 1.04.5 and your on the rigth path
i'm at around 1.04.1/2 with some mistakes.. definately can get the 1.03.xxx

WHAT? granted my time was on a full tank but I could never take a second off

WHAT? granted my time was on a full tank but I could never take a second off

I don't think he realized you said medium tires

i'm talking about medium tires.. on softs i probably can get a 1.02.xxx
and the 1.04.1/2.. was also on a full tank

if any of you guys are online i'm up for a litle practice session...

Looks like I'm signed up so I will see you guys at the pre-race. GreyFox I see you all over the net it looks like we get to finally meet on track'

I have no idea what the rules on car changing now are, I'm totally out the loop at the moment with all the work I'm doing :sly:

Just to let you guys know, im not gonna make Rome now, meeting up with some mate's I haven't seen in 6+ months.

I bailed on meeting up a couple times with some of them during the last season so saying no to them during the pre season would be pretty weak...

Have fun though guys

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz
Maxitsu
IMMORTALPILOT
Arkano6
Netherdragon
JoeTruckV8
Teamrad_pitt

To sign up. Quote this message and remove the quote tags, then add your name.
-----
Do you want to sign up for our pre season race this Saturday GrayFox32 ?

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14
zzxxz
Maxitsu
IMMORTALPILOT
Arkano6
Netherdragon
JoeTruckV8
Teamrad_pitt
GrayFox32

To sign up. Quote this message and remove the quote tags, then add your name.
-----

Well we have a lot of teams and a few independents , looking real good .

Ran some practice with PP yesterday , didn't have a lot of time so we just ran some short races.

The Lexus is for real people , it seems equal if not better than the GTR at Rome .

You guys should have been driving on the medium tyre from day one , that hard tire is so slow compared to the medium ( I won't even say soft )

Going to be a nice interesting race , should be a good measuring stick if Rome can actually work for these cars.

If you guys do Monaco I guess this must work

We actually left Monaco or Göte d'Azur out because of two things. It's a amazing track, but it also is a very unforgiven track. One small and innocent mistake by one could totally ruin the race for someone else. And even if we like to consider ourself as clean drivers we are a bunch of amateurs trying to have fun ;)

Also the fact that the two times we did race there we had terrible drop in the frames per second on it. Causing a lot of people to struggle just to get their car around the track. And this will make it even easier to make a innocent mistake.

We replaced it with the Special Stage route 5 track, a track that was used in season one with success. Back then it seemed a bit of a GT-R track, but as we changed the car specs I don't see the problem. Also we do have other tracks on the calender witch is really not a GT-R track. Monza comes to my mind :)

After the voting we also got Rome witch is very narrow some places, but it is far from being unforgiving like Göte d'Azur.

Really looking forward to this season, a lot of new challenges with the new tyre rule, also the dynamic weather is a thrill and we got a few new faces. So let's all have respect for each other and have fun.

i think cape ring is also a challenging track .. its got a lot of variation in corners.. wich will make it really interesting its wide enough.. its a good long track + it got a pit :) ran a couplelaps earlier on the track and its fast exciting and spectacular all at the same time..

but overall its a great line up in track choice we have!

I've wanted cape ring since season 1 because it's a great track but also the length adds a factor into pit strategies, not as much as Le Mans or the N'ring which is better IMO.

Back