ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
I've wanted cape ring since season 1 because it's a great track but also the length adds a factor into pit strategies, not as much as Le Mans or the N'ring which is better IMO.

yea its a great track..👍

I should be on for practice fairly early tomorrow. Finished & e-mailed in my giant 6k word essay tonight, college is finished for two weeks so I've got some extra free time :)

Just wondering, how comes we decided against le sarth this season?

great track and with a grid this big I personally feel it would be a great addition to this seasons track list?

This has been explained a lot Netherdragon. I can say it do have something to do with corner cutting, pit speeding and going wide.. repeat that lap after lap and you are the winner..
Why? because we can only give 50seconds penalty..

And qualify on this track without the possibility to check the replay is a joke

Last edited:
This has been explained a lot Netherdragon. I can say it do have something to do with corner cutting, pit speeding and going wide.. repeat that lap after lap and you are the winner..
Why? because we can only give 50seconds penalty..

And qualify on this track without the possibility to check the replay is a joke

we can try circuit de la sarthe 2005
There is sand almost everywhere

I was planning to practise alot today, but i feel sick, a cold & a headache. Strange becaus i never get sick :yuck: i hope i am better tonight. i hope i can race tonight.

Sorry guys but I'll be missing todays race. Something came up last minute.

Good luck and have fun 👍

Bad luck, forgot to break in my calsonic.
Anyone have a broken in one, or should I take Yellowhat since nether is awaY?

Two bizarre things just happened:
1. My AI driver decided to drive into the pit wall which sent me back to the pit entrance and then after the crew had finished, he just sat there for 10 seconds before driving off. That cost me at least one place.
2. My sister came home and for whatever reason turned the internet off. Needless to say, if she came home 5 minutes earlier I would not be a happy bunny.

Someone needs to explain to me why I was so ****ing slow with the Lexus.

If I'm that slow again in the next race, I'm going to drop out.

Nothing strange happened to me, was just my one stop tactic that fell apart in the end. 26 laps on soft and 30 on medium. I wasn't all out of tyres, but it was just to slow in the end :) Fun to try it though.

The lexus is a bad car iam also slow with this car

The Lexus isn't a bad car, it just need another setup than you are used to Arkano. Use the week off to get used to it. did you break it in properly?

And how slow was it? my best lap on soft was 1:04.flat I think, not that fast. But I had a lucky start and went 26 laps on soft before I went onto medium. Immortal followed me and I actually think he was on medium so I guess I'm pretty slow myself.

Nice race, My qually did't go well and my start was't that good either. I needed 10 laps to get pace, lucky i could follow Adam. When Adam got wide i tried to overtake, got me in 4th whit Skendigi pitting.

Adam and i were head-to-head when he pitted one lap before me. I came infront of him but i think he was soft and did jump over me. At some point Skendigi bumped me, i lost not that many time but whit Adam on my tail it was not so good. lost concetration and hitted the wall whit damage twice wich cost me alot of time. Also Pro Persion could pass me, i am regretting to give up the place that easy...Then Arkano began to hunt me down on hes softs. We had some battles which cost me again alot of time. Running Behind him i came in 2 laps earlier then expected. To my suprise when Adam pitted he was just infront of me. Then again i was suprised to get 3th. and 3 seconds behind PP. I regret slamming the brakes when he past me earlier.

Last edited:
This was a good test session for me , don't know why I pitted so early , I just assumed everyone would d 3 stops.

Sorry about the bump maxi , tires were worn and misjudged the braking point .

My tire wear is a bit higher than the other gtrs , can someone help me with setup please .

Where would I work on suspension or lsd ?

:yuck: Thats just stupid

You can always change cars before the season start.

Ye the one xanavi might open up, TEAMRAD_PITT is a no show, we can just as well face fact after several weeks of no show.

We have only one good mechanic here.
Ask him his price for a day.
Maybe 80 Euro per day

Back