ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
Must be your settings Maxi, I got a nice little tune from Roy, its just amazing. Faster than the GT-R around Suzuka at least, and better tyre wear. Maybe I help my friend Arkano with some nice settings :)

I did test it today on suzuka. It drives well, not sure its got the speed.
tyrewear is terrible, but could be the track.

Erik do you want to team up wit Propersian?

I tested it as well and ran better times compared to the Calsonic .

The lexus is very very stable , front tire wear was high , I tried to tame that with negative front toe and it worked a bit but I lost about half a second in my lap time

Honda Raybrig NSX - Want to win with this car
Also I can't do the prerace next Saturday as I am in Scotland for a few days on Friday.

is the motul for you faster erik???

I think every car are just as fast, it's a reason why I trusted the guys from PURE to use their specs. I chosen the Motul because then I can be last guy on track to control that no one is going back into settings before entering the track and you can trust that the car is 100% by the specs. As it's the one GT-R that you can't remove the 30kg ballast. I guess if I get success ballast Maxitsu will have to do that job. If he also have success ballast at the same time I guess you have to trust us :)

I even liked the Woodone, but it seems the drive train is mixed up on that car, I ended up on 40,10,10 and that is a bit off compared to the stock drive train, I also had to go down on the front down force to 34-36 depended on how much high speed turn in. 40 was way to much on that car. Also the only GT-R with max down force at the rear. The rest of the GT-R's seem to wear front tyres with max down force at the rear, but the Woodone is totaly different.
The NSX cars are interesting this season, they are pretty much the fastest cars in a straight line now, But those car seem to wear their tyres pretty fast, I tried during the testing to eliminate some of it, but my NSX skills and the time I had to test it didn't really come through to a decent setup. But if you can control your throttle usage this car can be a beast. Tips can be to set the final gear to a much lower number and make your 1-3rd gears pretty long, much easier to get the power into the tarmac and not to spin your wheels
The Lexus is pretty much the most stable car and are now up to par with the rest of the cars when it comes to speed. They seems easy to set up, but do require some skills to really be good. But when testing this I thought to myself a really good car for a DS3 user, but I seen some skills with the DS3 in this championship so I wouldn't be surprised if they pick anything else.

Looks like some nice variations in our car list now. Going to be exiting to race something else than the GT-R's 👍

Last edited:
Erik how much time should I give Stretchy ?

Since anastasis14 is interested in the calsonic and he does seem like a dedicated racer who will show up every week , maybe he and I should team up ?

I will leave the decision up to you Erik , I don't want to just abandon Stretchy but I haven't heard from him in a while . What do you think is an appropriate decision for this situation ?

Erik how much time should I give Stretchy ?

Since anastasis14 is interested in the calsonic and he does seem like a dedicated racer who will show up every week , maybe he and I should team up ?

I will leave the decision up to you Erik , I don't want to just abandon Stretchy but I haven't heard from him in a while . What do you think is an appropriate decision for this situation ?

Well anastasis got the Calsonic now so you will be teamed up with him, like Arkano said, first come, first serve. Tobad for Stretchy.

To be fair, anastasis didn't exactly jump the Calsonic so Stretchy had his chance. And you have a point, anastasis have proved to be a very dedicated driver so a good team mate in my opinion.

Well anastasis got the Calsonic now so you will be teamed up with him, like Arkano said, first come, first serve. Tobad for Stretchy.

To be fair, anastasis didn't exactly jump the Calsonic so Stretchy had his chance. And you have a point, anastasis have proved to be a very dedicated driver so a good team mate in my opinion.

Sounds good , so its me and you then Anastasis , I'm not sure if your on my friend list will check later . Let's work together and try to win this thing.

Sounds good , so its me and you then Anastasis , I'm not sure if your on my friend list will check later . Let's work together and try to win this thing.

Yes you are my friend ;)
I really suck at tuning a car so you might help a bit 👍
but i guess i'll be using everything 5 on lsd ;)

Looks like I'm keeping the same team mate. Denso Dunlop for me, as Erik said, super smooth for us DS3 users.
Can I ask Anastasis, you said you wanted the Yellowhat GTR but gave up when Netherdragon said he wanted it. Since you were first you're well within your right to tell him to get lost, or words to that effect.

Yes you are my friend ;)
I really suck at tuning a car so you might help a bit 👍
but i guess i'll be using everything 5 on lsd ;)

Sure we will help each other , I consider myself a good tuner but sometimes I don't expirement enough .

Looks like I'm keeping the same team mate. Denso Dunlop for me, as Erik said, super smooth for us DS3 users.
Can I ask Anastasis, you said you wanted the Yellowhat GTR but gave up when Netherdragon said he wanted it. Since you were first you're well within your right to tell him to get lost, or words to that effect.

I'll make sure I turn up to each race this time :sly:

I am testing at Rome now.
But i am more practising manual shifting instead of testing some cars. If you want to see a engine to blown up or the smell of some burned transmisision parts you can spectate :dopey:

Last edited:
Like I said yesterday, I probably wont be able to find some time to practice until Friday at the earliest, so hopefully you've mastered the skill of manual shifting before then ;)

Like I said yesterday, I probably wont be able to find some time to practice until Friday at the earliest, so hopefully you've mastered the skill of manual shifting before then ;)

doubt it. I am doing weird stuff. On the straight trying to shift up when i am already in 6th gear:dunce:

I have troubles whit downshifting and braking and turn in. specially in the last corners.

MT: my best time 1:04.8XX softs after 100laps
AT: my best time 1.04.2XX softs after 5 laps

offcourse still need to tune my car

ErikAndre71

To sign up. Quote this message and remove the quote tags, then add your name.

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian

ErikAndre71
Skengdigi
ProPersian
anastasis14

So we have 3 teams so far , is this correct Erik ?

Me and Anastasis
Immortal and Netherdragon
Arkano and xxzzxx

Back