ICGTC Season 4 - Ended

Sorry but now I cant be on at all today. I thought we had tickets for just the concert but we have tickets for all the races before too. I will be there next week though

Anastasis may have just lost his interest in the Euros :sly:
:D, they tried to defend like Chelsea against Bayern and Barca but they got torn up.
I will record the game between France and Spain, its just that i have nutter friends who will either call and if i dont answer, they will text the results to me. They did that to me before when i recorded the F1, they tried to call, i ignored the call and they sent me a text with the top 5 which i couldnt avoid reading.

In the ICGTC lounge right now, anyone else online?

EDIT: NAT type is strict for some reason, can't enter the lounge. Will try and change it.

If you can't fix it, you will still be able to join the race lobby, I post the room number in the teamspeak channel.

Staged Entry for round 3

1. Honda NSX: 512BHP
2. Lexus DENSO & PETRONAS SC430: 512BHP/1130kg
3. Marco_fxx_3101 RAYBRIG 512BHP/1140kg
3. Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA: 522BHP
4. Lexus ENEOS SC430: 532BHP
5. Nissan GT-R: 1130kg
6. IMMORTALPILOT 1220kg
7. Skengdigi 1170kg
8. IRT_NissmanR32 1150kg
9. djgonzales 1150kg

See you guys on track!

No comment today

Caption time.

AngrySchumacher.jpg

I would just like to say that i cut my willy with my zip when i prematurely ended my wee when i heard the music for the race countdown whiie i was still in the loo

I would just like to say that i cut my willy with my zip when i prematurely ended my wee when i heard the music for the race countdown whiie i was still in the loo

I'm so sorry ArtMannn, when I saw you posted you went to the toilet I was thinking of course you can go. But two minutes later I totally forgot it. I hope it worked out for you and as Falcon said on teamspeak..

Post of the month for sure!!!!

This is a mistake you only ever make once.

Marco won easily , no one could keep up with him after the first stint .

Erik came 2nd with a smart 2 stop strategy , Immortal should have come 3rd but he waited at the line to lose a position to lose ballast , I myself didn't want anymore ballast so I waited with him at the finish line and Doc passed us for 3rd and I got 4th and Immortal 5th .

Maxi will post the results later I'm sure .

It was a good race , no rain !!!

Guys I got that job, but I'm not working Saturdays :) You haven't seen the last of me. Is it just Marco that needs a teammate?

Congrats to getting the job and having you back with us on Saturdays , yes its just you and Marko that need teammates

Marco won easily , no one could keep up with him after the first stint .

Erik came 2nd with a smart 2 stop strategy , Immortal should have come 3rd but he waited at the line to lose a position to lose ballast , I myself didn't want anymore ballast so I waited with him at the finish line and Doc passed us for 3rd and I got 4th and Immortal 5th .

Maxi will post the results later I'm sure .

It was a good race , no rain !!!

Yep Digi, I post the results as soon as possible. They are ready. I post them after the stewards meeting.

I am convinced a 2 stopper was the best possible strategy. Erik proved it. Don't let Anastasis & me believe you otherwise. I just didn't had the pace.

I actually checked it up and found it to be 4am as well, but did not believe it so I continued to search. Guess Im out then. :(
Thanks for the assistance and all the best with your series. Also want to say hi to Skeng and Immortal LOL. :lol:

Steward Report

We looked into a few incidents and nothing to report. Just racing incidents and a very clean race was made.

We noticed something in lap 18 that we looked into. Last chicane lap 18 Doc and djgonzales was involved in a coming together and djgonzales lost a lot of time in the sand trap.

At first look I really was thinking Doc deserved a penalty for it, but all he does is holding his line and djgonzales turn into him and lose his car into the sand.

Watching it from the hood view of djgonzales I can really understand the frustration he have to get from it. But there is two sides of this story, from Doc's view nothing wrong happened.

Pausing the replay on 37:02.2-5 we see actually gonzales turn into doc

We race on a one screen setup and we have no real control on what happening on the side of our car going side by side and when we know Doc could easily passed him on the long straight after this chicane and then even get gonzales between him and IMMORTALPILOT at this time we really don't see why he stress the overtake in the chicane when it can be done more safely on the start finish line we decide Doc Deserve a warning for dangerous driving.

Success ballast:

Marco gets 30kg added to his 40kg making the total 1170kg
ErikAndre71 is getting 40kg added making the total of 1170kg
Doc555evosti is getting 20kg added making the total of 1150kg
IMORTALPILOT lose half of his weight 45kg rounded to 50kg off making his total 1170kg
Skengdigi loses 20kg going down to 1150kg
djgonzales loses 10kg going down to 1140kg

See you guys during the week hopefully or at least on Nurburgring next weekend.

(OP is updated)

Last edited:
Cant wait to see the next video from Falcon

If anyone is doing any practice today send me a pm on gtp.

In the ICGTC lounge now with Erik

Offline now

Last edited:
here are the results.
note:
*Artmannn's extra stop at the start is not included since he didn't completed it.
*Gorsad is mentioned becaus it looks sleightly better for me.

GT5SUZUKARESULTS-1.png

Last edited:
Wow maxi, I thought you were going on 3-stopper cause I saw you pitting at lap 9 and 18, couldn't understand ur logic :crazy:

well i was trying to do the undercut whit you. It did work at first. But i lost my focus in my last stint and did drive very slow. I let my car go to much side ways and it damaged my tyres to much at the end.

But i believe it was not a bad tactic. I felt i could go longer. + whit lower fuel i would normally extend my tyrewear. Of course you need to keep your car straight.

I need to practise again, if not my season could be disastrous. Not that i care to much, but ending dead last is not the plan.

And what is the international pokka grand prix ?

Yeh maxi the supra is a good car but it needs a lot of time to tune and probably requires a bit more fine tuning than the other cars .

I think it and the lexus are like that in regards to tuning , must be a toyota thing . Maybe propersian can help you a bit.

I specially need good gearbox.

I tried diffrent gearboxes But wathever i do. My 3rd gear doesn't fall in the right place. I always need to shift in the middle of corners. For exampe In the S-corners of suzuka i needed to shift 3-4-3-4. So i used a more or less similar gearbox to my GTR. Then i could stay in 3rd and when needed still could go one time to 4th. Also It gives a good accelaration. Thats why i was so fast on the straight of fuji. But then i have an other issue, Then i can't make my gears long. So the proposed 320km/u i can't get it becaus i am on the limiter.

I hate gearboxes. i don't know how it works.

Edit: oh Pokka, its something what Erik suggested. The International pokka 1000km is apparently the GT500 grand prix at suzuka in real life. Well according to Google, right?

Last edited:
i dunno why i made that 3rd pit stop with 6 laps to go while i was in 3rd. I thought i'd be faster on the last stint but i was a lap short of catching Doc. This success ballast thing is quite deceptive, it makes you think you are fast then only realize at the end that the guys in front have an extra 70kg's.

I think everyone played it a bit too safe with the tires here and pitted early for the 3 stop , the 2 stop was just as good if not better .

Let's see how nurburgring goes , we have lots of drivers with ballast now

Maxi one thing you should consider the supra has high torque and u can rev to 8400 I think , that gives u a lot of rpm to work with . You should be able to short shift and still have great acceleration with the appropriate gearing .

Back