ICGTC Season 4 - Ended

Signup for round 3 | Suzuka circuit | 32 laps | June 23rd |

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. gorsad

Running in the wet should be fun, hard, but fun.

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. gorsad
5. Gonzalez

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. gorsad
5. Gonzalez
6. Hurleyman24

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24

Reserve
gorsad

Sorry, forgot about the reserve sign up.

i remember me & Digi kept the thread alive with posting when we were going to practice in the lounge so people who liked to join could see...

I didnt get to practice yesterday so I will spend a few hours in the ICGTC lounge today.

If anyone is going online send me a pm on gtp.

In the lounge now with hurley man

Last edited:
Can't wait to see those videos Falcon , I heard the F Zero music in that 1st video you showed us , ' Big Blue ' was the music in the background right ?

Well I've been making steady progress at Suzuka , tire wear is improving as I practice race pace and I can't wait to see how the weather plays out in this race .

Fuji is complete now. There was a small problem with the commentary on the final video but not much else. Yes Skendigi you are right.

can' t wait to see the video!, the nightmare caused by my wheel is still haunting me±! but it remember i had a very good comeback with should be nice to see..
thanks for the effort Falc!

Anyone practicing today ?

Nah, find it rather demotivating with the low amount of sign ups and activity in this thread. If the interest keep being this low I will find it hard to be motivated to keep this going.

And we have a nice summer here now, sun is shining and I use the good weather to get some work done on my house. Been stained the patio floor and started painting my house. What's impresses me is how fast it's going so maybe I even can enjoy the terrace this summer. Some cold beers and some barbecue will be nice.

Nice videos Falcon and nice commentary (what I could hear of it) But ye it could have been a bit louder or more clear. But awesome dedication to make something like this. I like it a lot ;)

Lol. Nice job Falcon. I had a small peek. Couldn't take it anymore when Arkano came on air whit his magic wipers :lol: I will see it all the next few days when i have time. 👍

Last edited:
Nah, find it rather demotivating with the low amount of sign ups.

Don't worry, seems to be most people sign-up on weekends, or at the end of the week. But i hope we see more then 12 sign-ups since we have 20 drivers...

Nice videos Falcon and nice commentary (what I could hear of it) But ye it could have been a bit louder or more clear. But awesome dedication to make something like this. I like it a lot ;)

In race i never hear my car only his voice. Now its vice versa, thats something odd, i thought it was his younger brother or something :P:lol:

i think it will take ages for me to see the vid on youtube.. ( slow connection here.. ) i might get a very fast connection when I'm back.. its something like 100MB or bit more..

anyway.. i think with this amount of sign ups we should have a more active tread ,, although every weekend we have at least 11/12 sign ups.. and we should be at 14/15 with the 20 people who signed up.. anyway you can count on me from 2nd august.. ill be online 2nd of august ..

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24
6. anastasis14

Reserve
gorsad

I guess people are just busy with work / school this week but I think we will have more people sign up by race day

The first 2 races have been great and I've seen some really good driving from the new guys Gonzalez , Doc , Bronco , Artman in each of the races .

I hope they don't lose interest and stay dedicated for the remainder of the season .

yea, in my opinion this is the best championship in gtp hopefully this championship will keep going on for s5,s6 etc..

Yes I do think this league is the best league around and the best I have participated in.

Here is the link to Falcons video incase anyone missed it on the page before

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96A3FA37497735DA

Just looking at the video for the first time , I got to say Falcon , awesome, great work !!!!!!!

Keep it up mate , fantastic work.

I cant wait to see the Monza video , that was the best race in my opinion last year .

Last edited:
The Euro chanmpionship does also affect our sign-ups. To be honest if my own country plays i would watch the game also.

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24
6. anastasis14
7. Maxitsu

Reserve
gorsad

i totally agree with maxitsu on the euro football tournament that affect the activity & early sign up list... nonetheless its a great thread and i refresh it every 10-15 minutes always!

Back