3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24
6. anastasis14
7. Maxitsu
8. doc555evosti

Reserve
gorsad

This Saturday is the quarter final between France and Spain, I don't think it directly affects anyone here but it is a big game. I've already explained my full situation so I may have had my last ever race with you guys :(

Signup for round 3 | Suzuka circuit | 32 laps | June 23rd |

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24
6. anastasis14
7. Maxitsu
8. doc555evosti
9. Marco-fxx-3101 (brake pedal sticking, should be easy fix though.)

Reserve
gorsad

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24
6. anastasis14
7. Maxitsu
8. doc555evosti

Reserve
gorsad

what steering wheel are you using??
i know my dfgt was stuck & it was a pain in the a... but i opened it up & pulled the springs a bit further out of each other so... i might consider doing that more since it has a more realistic feel to it...

what steering wheel are you using??
i know my dfgt was stuck & it was a pain in the a... but i opened it up & pulled the springs a bit further out of each other so... i might consider doing that more since it has a more realistic feel to it...

G27, and had G25 which also had pedal problems. I've dealed with pedal problems many times, on my case its mainly because of dust or dog hair, so it just requires a good clean-up. Thanks anyway. 👍

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. Hurleyman24
6. anastasis14
7. Maxitsu
8. doc555evosti
10. ArtMannn

Reserve
gorsad

Race information for Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka.jpg

The dynamic weather option will as described in the OP be set to 25%, weather changeability will be set to 4 and standing water at start is 0.

We have tried several times to change tyres during practice, but when the race is started you will be back on what you entered the track with in the first place. So if the standing water reach 10% before the 10 minutes of qualify is up we will be forced to start the race. This is so everyone can get in a lap when it still is drive able on slicks tyres and have the option to go onto inter tyres.

With the settings we use I seen rain one time during practice, but most of the times it will not rain. But as we saw last season when no rain was shown during the practice all week. It pored down all race and 100% standing water was a fact before lap 10 was made (if I remember correctly)
It makes for interesting pit strategies, last time around I had pit twice before lap 7. And how long does the rain tyres last?

I hope we get more people signing up for this as it could easily become one of the best races.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I might not be able to race tomorrow. I just got some VIP tickets for a concert that I can't miss with my brother. Sorry guys I feel bad but it is a good concert with some good bands and I will get to spend some time with my brother that I haven't seen for a while.

Anyone practicing today ?

It sucks that so many drivers are missing this weeks race .

Last edited:
Well it is midsummer, I guess we could postpone it a week.. I wouldn't mind to spend a weekend off this game myself.. But as I host it I can't.

Racing with less than 10-12 players when we have 19 racers available is just a waste of time for me.. Or sad is what it is.

But if we postpone it and next week also is less than 50% people wanting to race I will call it. I'm done with weekend work if no one want to take advantage of the best lag free racing on GTP

Well it is midsummer, I guess we could postpone it a week.. I wouldn't mind to spend a weekend off this game myself.. But as I host it I can't.

Racing with less than 10-12 players when we have 19 racers available is just a waste of time for me.. Or sad is what it is.

But if we postpone it and next week also is less than 50% people wanting to race I will call it. I'm done with weekend work if no one want to take advantage of the best lag free racing on GTP

You know that I wouldn't miss this race if I didn't have to. There would be no reason to miss a race that I won last season if it wasn't important. It is just I would look really bad if I told my family that I can't go to a concert with vip tickets because I have to play a video game.

You know that I wouldn't miss this race if I didn't have to. There would be no reason to miss a race that I won last season if it wasn't important. It is just I would look really bad if I told my family that I can't go to a concert with vip tickets because I have to play a video game.

Believe me I know, I'm 41 years old and have called off every Saturday for 4 seasons now. You think that look good? It's all done for you guys and I'm getting tired of it now. At least when the signup's drops because of 20 guys running after a football and 2 guys watch from each end of a field of grass. And people going to parties.

Of course you have to go, but I also have a life and those opportunities are open for me as well. I turned down a Infected Mushroom concert and I love those guys.. Also VIP btw.

It's been clear since season 1 that we race on Saturdays and when signing up for a 12 week race championship, I would expect people to show. A few drops is also expected, but we have reach 50% drop out and that is to low for me to keep myself interested in this. If that's not understandable, what is?

Yeh I wouldn't expect anyone to miss a race unless they really had to but it just seems this weekend we have a lot of drivers unavailable.

I vote we should keep the calendar on track and have the race .

Well we already have +50% signups. Of course if everybody will show up. Since the Euro Games started i actually expected that many people wouldn't race. I expected even more drops. So i am not dissapointed about that. 12 drivers is a decent number. But what really dissapoints me is that not all drivers & reserve drives race after they signed-up. Anyway wathever is going to happen next race. I don't care! I love to race but i have plenty other things i can do. So it doesn't matter for me. I only hope postponing the race doen't mean the beginning of the end?

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. anastasis14
6. Maxitsu
7. doc555evosti
8. Marco-fxx-3101 (brake pedal sticking, should be easy fix though.)
9. ArtMannn

Reserve
gorsad

Just fixing this. Going to try and make the race but most likely not going to be able to finish it

Believe me I know, I'm 41 years old and have called off every Saturday for 4 seasons now. You think that look good? It's all done for you guys and I'm getting tired of it now. At least when the signup's drops because of 20 guys running after a football and 2 guys watch from each end of a field of grass. And people going to parties.

Of course you have to go, but I also have a life and those opportunities are open for me as well. I turned down a Infected Mushroom concert and I love those guys.. Also VIP btw.

It's been clear since season 1 that we race on Saturdays and when signing up for a 12 week race championship, I would expect people to show. A few drops is also expected, but we have reach 50% drop out and that is to low for me to keep myself interested in this. If that's not understandable, what is?

I agree with Erik 100%. I signed up for Saturday night racing, so I don't plan anything else for Saturday nights.

I guess anyone could miss one or two races through the entire season. Maybe there should be a rule if you miss two or three races in a row you lose your spot. An other idea would be to take more reserves.

Also can't people record the football and watch it after the race?:)

I am "pro" more reserve drivers... If Gorsad shows up this time. We have only one active reserve driver.

I am online now, if anyone wants to join me.

Also have monza from last season on my laptop, should be able to start editing this weekend.

Monza was awesome so many overtakes and close racing through the entire pack or well 1 - 8 at least , it was a solid race .

SSR5 well you know I can't wait for that one too , but Monza was more entertaining overall.

I won't be going online tonight but ill be online all day tomorrow as usual.

1. ErikAndre71
2. SkengDigi
3. IMMORTALPILOT
4. Gonzalez
5. anastasis14
6. Maxitsu
7. doc555evosti
8. Marco-fxx-3101 (brake pedal sticking, should be easy fix though.)
9. ArtMannn
10. CaptainFalcon89

Reserve
gorsad

We have 11 people racing today, I think that's enough. You can't expect a full grid every time.

Anastasis may have just lost his interest in the Euros :sly:

The Germans showed them no mercy !!!

Its RACEDAY !!! See you all later today

Just thinking , Bronco might show up that would be 1 more driver .

Last edited:
Still can't understand why the media had hopes about the match, germans slapped them (us) in the face :(

Hi, I can say opinion, lots of missing racer.

I see the problem (GT Planet forums) that many sign up, but few will contest.
The solution: Black List (PSN-id)
If I race to become admin, you ask when you sign up before the season racer, about how race can come. For example, if he writes a full season, but just 3-4-5 ... race, you can blacklist (gt Planetary new forum topic) If at least 60-70% is ok, because everyone can be a sudden problem or other programs.

I watch a lot of new competition series, but I do not dare to sign because I do not know that the race will be all day subscribers to the starting line.

You (admin, steward) to create such a list.

When I sign up here, then I wrote Erik, 2-3 to round and round I can not go from 10 to 11 races. (Work) And it's not uncomfortable for me, because I know I promised to take Erik. See you next Saturday, Nurburgring. :)

Sorry but I do not know English well ........: (

In the ICGTC lounge right now, anyone else online?

EDIT: NAT type is strict for some reason, can't enter the lounge. Will try and change it.

Last edited:
Back