ICGTC Season 4 - Ended

I admire your spirit and effort Adam , I guess we can try to meet on teamspeak next Saturday and discuss trying to put together a new league.

I might be able to do next Saturday, preferably daytime. My mom and sister are going out separately for their birthdays and I can't ignore them both haha.

I totally forgot to meet with Adam on Saturday , sigh.

I am thinking of starting up the league when ProPersian comes back , I will do the hosting etc.

I have been doing some testing as a host and so far its been looking good , the only thing is I havent tested a full grid , I have tested 14 the maximum.

I will update everyone as the ideas and plans come along , look out for a pm soon.

Wow, I'm not here for season 4 and now the league is over? :(
Maybe imo all this league needs is a break, I mean since season 1 when one season finished the next would start up straight away without much of a break. Maybe that could cause people to get bored quickly or even just not have much time to practice or do other stuff away from the ps3 (which is why I hadn't signed up for seasons 2 and 4).

If lets say we bring the league back in about 1 to 2 months time, the league might again have a lot of interest after giving everyone some time to do other stuff?

I'd definitely be up for a season 5 if there is one if work doesn't get in the way.

Last edited:
Back