5. GTP_Wolverine (o_lobo78)
6. Gonzalez
7. Netherdragon
8. hurleyman
9. ArtMannn
10. GTPL_IMMORTAL

Very sad FALCO that you go.
You are a very good driver.
You want to join maybe my Ferrari F1 World Championship??

Its a shame we're losing you Falcon. You have been a source of great laughs thanks to your in game commentary and such like :)

Signup for round 5 | Laguna Seca Circuit | 46 laps | July 7th|

1. SkengDigi
2. Marco-fxx-3101
3. ErikAndre71
4. Maxitsu
5. GTP_Wolverine (o_lobo78)
6. Gonzalez
7. Netherdragon
8. hurleyman
9. ArtMannn
10. GTPL_IMMORTAL
11. ADR_BRONCO

Another disappointment of Season 4 , we have lost Falcon it seems .

This season had such great potential but it seems to be losing massive interest at not even the halfway mark .

I am a bit tired of this game like most of us but I can never get tired of competition. That is what makes me spend my Saturdays with this season , I will finish this season before I make a decision on whether I continue for a season 5 ( if Persian returns I probably will )

If Erik leaves we will need a new host and that might not be easy to find , we will need someone as dedicated as he is. If I had a good enough internet connection I would volunteer to be the host .

I'm hoping we have a few more new drivers join us throughout the remainder of the season .

As Adam said Falcon will be missed , I considered him my main rival this season we were usually racing for the same positions , I just had the better luck in the first 4 races than he did.

Hope to see you back sooner than Motegi Falcon.

Just make sure you make that SSR5 video , I have had a good rate of podiums for the races I've started but that's my 1 and only win :)

Sad to see you leave falcon.
Unfortunately, I can't attend tonight's race cause I'm still in another city.

I'm in the same position Falcon is, I really can't enjoy this game, and I also have used this week to decide.
I started season 4 from a message from Arkano that if I didn't do season 4 the races we had together wouldn't happen again. Well I seen Arkano on one race and it was Arkano's favorite track so I didn't see much to him anyway.
It's been a lot of drama in season 4 and running this thing have just taken to much from me and when I don't have fun racing it's just not worth it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is for people since I'm the host, but I will be helpful if anyone want to take over the host part. And I can send the OP in a text document to anyone want to take the responsibility. Just copy/paste and you have the thread there (almost)

The TeamSpeak server will keep staying there and you guys can use it when ever you want to. The ICGTC lounge is still there to practice in.

I'm sorry it have come down to this as I also like racing everyone here, but when every weekend from race 8-9 last season have been something I don't look forward to I just think it's time to surrender and start enjoy myself again.

If no one want to take the responsibility to move on I guess this championship is dead, because I'm not going to spend Sunday watch replay, make a steward report and update the op, making new leaderboards etc etc. And then be the only guy to stand up for the steward decisions and other stewards want to weakening it by state their thoughts onto the thread.
Again I'm deeply sorry.

Well if Erik isn't participating anymore I will take over for the remainder of the season , my internet might not be suitable to host but I will give it a try I guess. .

Or if everyone wants to just call it quits we can do that as well .

We have 10 guys who signed up including myself I still would like to race tonight .

So I guess we will see what happens

As Immortal said , very sad to see everyone going.

Last edited:
Like i said earlier. and predicted. "the beginning of the end"

I don't blame anyone, i have lost a little intrest myself, but it doesn't help when people suddenly leaving.

i think we should keep going on for the season.. at the end we can decide what to do.. i know already that ther might be a icgtc in IRacing aswell?? i mean we should not just give things up because 1 person left & 1 person isnt back yet ( myself ) i do have a apple laptop wich can run iracing for the moment i have a good pc to be able to race how i want in iracing.. but this season should just go till the end imo..

This is just a suggestion but we could have a drivers meeting on teamspeak and discuss what we should do? Anyone agree?

I would like to race tonight , send me a pm if you want to meet on ts and we discuss it .

Since everyone isn't on teamspeak we could just post on the thread .

As I said I'm willing to try and host if erik isn't participating tonight .

Well seems like a perfect timing for me to join this championship :rolleyes:

But I guess you guys are just getting tired, but I'm with SkengD, I think tonight's race should happen, it's a bit odd people just bailing out this close to the race, but I'm sure they have their reasons...

Oh well, I'm here for tonight if there's still gonna be a race...

I'm still available for the race today, but I might drop out after it or not it depends on if everybody's leaving.

I thought when people signed up for a championship they would be dedicated til the end but I guess I'm wrong.

Let's see how many of us are online close to race time and then we take it from there .

The way how it is looking now is there won't be a race , unfortunately.

well i doubt i will race tonight. I knew if there are some active drivers leave it will cause a domino effect. Whit Erik/Falcon/Arkano/bronco left i am not really in the mood for race. Whatever you guys will do, i am affraid this league die's. I Am not in the mood to drive in a dying championship. It was fun for a while but i guess this is the end.

I think the best thing to do is for the guys who like racing on GT5 and this league is to cancel this thing. and start a new League. based on this one. whenever you guys you have enough drivers/Stewards/Host/... etc. you can start a new season whit people don't quiting after signing-up.

To bad it has to end like this.:ill:

Yes very disappointing end

Ill still be online later so if anyone wants to still race show up in the ICGTC lounge and we can have some fun .

Same time , same place . I will be there an hour before usual start time.

Last edited:
It was a very good series though, the racing was extremely clean and professional from what I witnessed this season.

This league was the best of the best I can't believe how some drivers have just quit , quite unprofessional .

Just finish the season and call it quits.

Going in the icgtc lounge now

gonna grab some food and il be on, also I can host tonight if you guys like, my connection is fast enough for it.

However Im not sure if I will stay past tonight's race with everyone quitting.

To be honest I think this game has been played far too long. I changed to the lexus to give myself a challenge and see if it could re-invigorate my love for this game but with everyone leaving...

Also does this mean im the only one from the original championship left now ??? :embarrassed:

To be honest, I can't believe I started this off and it would be a sad way for the championship to die if this carries on...

Skendigi - I do understand that but if you carried on without enjoying it you wouldn't feel any better or maybe you would feel worse doing so knowing you only there because you need to be. This is mainly the game being too old and not memorable enough to keep you playing like some other games. GT5 doesn't have a lasting appeal that's why many people have stopped playing it.

Well everyone who decided to quit should come back and let's just finish the season , its all in good fun on saturday nights

Yes the game is old but we had a nice league with good competition and to end it before the 5th race is just a shame , unprofessional . The game was old 1 month ago before we started .

Last edited:
It was is a very good series though, the racing was extremely clean and professional from what I witnessed this season.

This league was is the best of the best I can't believe how some drivers have just quit , quite unprofessional .

Fixed that for you guys!
I'll be here as long as this series exists.

Tell me about it , would of sucked if we had our usual race and I got dc during the staged entry .

Back