ICGTC Season 4 - Ended

O Lobo send ErikAndre a pm and he should be able to assist you.

My apologies to everyone for going back and forth and clogging up the thread with my argument/discussion with Doc.

Moving on now ....

Signup for round 5 | Laguna Seca Circuit | 46 laps | July 7th|

1. SkengDigi

IMMORTALPILOT or GTPL_IMMORTAL is resisting on allowing Marco to change car. I know rules say we do not allow a car change mid season. But the reason IMMORTAL is falling down to is because he doesn't want the competition. IF anyone else agree with IMMORTAL and can give me a better reason than it gives me to much competition I will have to listen.

He also reminded me I refused Lapi to change car so if Lapi still want to change car, give me a better reason than "I'm faster in it" and I will look into it! I know ProPersian would love to get his Lexus back when he return in august!

Cars have been available because people drop out, changes the situation a bit

Last edited:
Thanks SkengD done that ;)

Very Fast responses here. Like that, I think we are all on the same side of the planet, that's god.

Regarding Marco wanting to switch to a now available GTR , I don't see a problem with it .

It might make things more competitive or it might not , only one way to find out.

I guess let all the drivers vote and decide it , seems a fair way to decide it.

Falcon good work with the videos again , just waiting for part 4 now .

Last edited:
This is not the case.

Had accepted the first penalty.

But the warning for dangerous driving was wrong in my opinion. So if this is the level of dangerous driving (for me) I said "I will waste your time no longer".

Also feel free to write in the thread what you want about me rather than send me a PM.

Hey Doc, In my opininon i found your move very legal and a penalty was not on its place. In my view you can overtake in every corner if its clean. But hey thats just my personal view, if you ask 5 diffrent people there opinion, you probably get 5 diffrent answers.
Previous season i had also some moments were i didn't agree on and still not agree on. On those occasions i was very angry too and i also thought about not racing. I can be very upset if something is unfair towards me. Even if it does not cost me any places, points or penaltys i become very agry about it. I think you got the same problem as me.
But don't blame Erik or other stewards, thanks to there own free time, devotion, they have to make hard decisions and acting strict , thanks to them the league have become very clean and as fair as possible.
I hope you still want to race here becaus you are clearly a good clean driver!

Last edited:
Welcome Lobo. very intresting car choice since you are Wolverine.

1. SkengDigi
2. Marco-fxx-3101
3. ErikAndre71
4. Maxitsu

Welcome Lobo. very intresting car choice since you are Wolverine.

Thanks Maxitsu, let's se if I can live up to the name :)

And if I may:

1. SkengDigi
2. Marco-fxx-3101
3. ErikAndre71
4. Maxitsu
5. GTP_Wolverine (o_lobo78)

Regarding Marco wanting to switch to a now available GTR , I don't see a problem with it .

It might make things more competitive or it might not , only one way to find out.

I guess let all the drivers vote and decide it , seems a fair way to decide it.

Falcon good work with the videos again , just waiting for part 4 now .

i watch them later when i have a new computer. Last time my pc froze down when watching longer then 10 minutes of youtube.

well to be honest on the part of changing car mid season,

i think people had their chance of choosing the car they would like to drive.. since lapi also didn't have his chance to change car it would be unfair towards him.. it'll be an excuse for the future for people wanting to change car mid season if they see that they cannot keep up with the top guys.. of course i know marco is a very good driver indeed & if the new ballast system is applied it might be a different story..?

i'm 50/50 on this and the reason is it will be a gateway for future requests of changing cars midseason.. while we have had 3,4 pre-season races.. the other side is that if marco knows he can give immortal a good challenge if he gets a gtr.. it will just make the competition more exciting & more competitive in the top 3,4 guys...

i know definitely that i will be testing all cars in pre-season for next season 5.. but till now between lexus - gtr - supra - nsx.. i am going for 1. lexus.- 2. supra . 3.gtr ...... nsxx. but i will not complain midseason if i have chosen the wrong car..

i'm 50/50 ..

btw on docs case.. i think doc it can happen for everyone.. i had several incidents i think it wasn't my fault in s3... i lost the podiums 1st place because of that but hey its just racing.. racing comes with incidents that sometimes you cannot do anything about it.. but they gave you a warning.. so just be happy about it and move on.. theres a whole season left to race for your spot and show em what your worth of right?

Hey Doc, In my opininon i found your move very legal and a penalty was not on its place. In my view you can overtake in every corner if its clean. But hey thats just my personal view, if you ask 5 diffrent people there opinion, you probably get 5 diffrent answers.
Previous season i had also some moments were i didn't agree on and still not agree on. On those occasions i was very angry too and i also thought about not racing. I can be very upset if something is unfair towards me. Even if it does not cost me any places, points or penaltys i become very agry about it. I think you got the same problem as me.
But don't blame Erik or other stewards, thanks to there own free time, devotion, they have to make hard decisions and acting strict , thanks to them the league have become very clean and as fair as possible.
I hope you still want to race here becaus you are clearly a good clean driver!

Since we seem not to agree on this I will like to say a few more things.
We used the wrong word if I used the word dangerous driving and I'm sorry. I meant to use the word aggressive driving. And I don't care what 5 different answer is. We were Skengdigi, Maxi and me to check the replay. Me and skengdigi agreed on it was a aggressive move.

Now lets read the rules.

01:
C:
You are expected to compete in a fair and honest manner. With fair and honest is meant according to the GTP online racing rules, not according to your own interpretation of fair and honest.

(meaning 5 different answer isn't what we care about, we follow the rules)

D:
You are expected to drive responsibly in a way that’s not likely to ruin the racing enjoyment of your fellow drivers.
H:
The position of other drivers must always be respected.
I:
Aggressive driving is strictly prohibited.
M:
If you are found guilty of any of these rules, the behaviour will be evaluated and penalty assessed by the Race Steward.

So ye maybe a warning was wrong and it should have been a penalty. Two stewards agreed it was a aggressive move and by being aggressive he broke a few more rules. But the term aggressive can be interpreted differently so we gave a warning to let him know how we felt about it.

It's not always about corner rights!

I would expect everyone, and at least the stewards to read the OLR

Can we move on now please?

We used the wrong word if I used the word dangerous driving and I'm sorry. I meant to use the word aggressive driving. And I don't care what 5 different answer is. We were Skengdigi, Maxi and me to check the replay. Me and skengdigi agreed on it was a aggressive move.

Now lets read the rules.

01:

So ye maybe a warning was wrong and it should have been a penalty. Two stewards agreed it was a aggressive move and by being aggressive he broke a few more rules. But the term aggressive can be interpreted differently so we gave a warning to let him know how we felt about it.

yes please.. lets put this behind .. 👍

I won't be practicing for Laguna until wednesday so I will see some of you then , let's see how I do with this 1170 kg of ballast , I think I went up to 1180 last season .

Now lets read the rules.

01:

1. from my steward report i found Doc not guilty of D, H & E and certainly not C. If you want i can can give you it in detail in a private message or here on the forum if you want.

2. I agree whit all things in your post erik. if 2 stewards out of 3 decide otherwise i have no problem whit that.

3. I just wanted to say to doc my opinion such as you give yours. "the 5 different answers" i meant to say everyone has there own opinion afterwards but it won't change a thing what is decided.

4. I read the rules & of course we can move on.

I'm not sure if I will be able to participate on the next race, cause I'll be in my sister's house until next tuesday. I may be back in friday as well though, but small chances.
Welcome Lobo!

In our drunken antics on Saturday, we arranged ANOTHER family gathering this Saturday. I will do my best to not go but don't hold your breath. Along with this, I may not be able to do the 21st July due to my sister and mom's birthdays; as well as the 11th August due to a gig. Before anyone mentions selling their gig tickets, I'm performing so I kind of have to go! Looks like I'm doing season 5 despite harder uni work :)

IMMORTALPILOT or GTPL_IMMORTAL is resisting on allowing Marco to change car. I know rules say we do not allow a car change mid season. But the reason IMMORTAL is falling down to is because he doesn't want the competition. IF anyone else agree with IMMORTAL and can give me a better reason than it gives me to much competition I will have to listen.

He also reminded me I refused Lapi to change car so if Lapi still want to change car, give me a better reason than "I'm faster in it" and I will look into it! I know ProPersian would love to get his Lexus back when he return in august!

Cars have been available because people drop out, changes the situation a bit

Regarding Marco changing cars, im more against it than for it.

Yes the competition for the wins would be nice, but we agreed on a set of rules at the start of the season and I feel they should be stuck too, or at least the change should be fair for all.

I ended up with my 3rd choice car as I forgot about the signup date (yer stupid I know...) but if a car I wanted to use originally came up because of a leaver, would I be allowed to change under the grounds of, im quicker in that car and it would make the midfield more competetive? Or I would prefer more of a challenge so can I take this car instead now its free?

I know you said lapi needs a better reason than "he would be faster in another car" but im fairly sure its basically the same reason Marco has requested it.

Put Marco in another car and he can challenge Imortal, put Lapi in another car and he might be able to challenge the midfield more. Same principal with different positions.

Im waffling now but yer I say no car changes, unless the option for 1 change is given to everyone. Its only fair. (Nightmare logistically in some extreme cases I know, but that's my opinion).

Hi, if someone can help me, I'd appreciate

According to car specs this is the limits:

Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R
Bhp: 518 (526HP)
Weight: 1130 kg
PP: 607 (With Full Aero)
PL: 100%
Allowed mods: Rigidity Improvement

My car brand new is:

HP: 510
Weight: 1100 kg
PP: 605 (With Full Aero)

What the PL stands for?

I know my HP/PP will go higher after the first mileage thats not my problem, the problem is that my brand stock car Weight less than the allowed. This means I have to add 30KG ballast just in front to meat the requirements. Is this correct?

Also can someone explain me the tires:
the rules sair Hard tires, but in point 5 it says:
This will help us if it starts to rain during qualify and to be able to qualify on soft and start the race on medium or hard tyres.

So can we use different tires during practice/qualifying and then change to hard to meat race specs? I'm a bit confused, because the rules implied that you can use other than hard tires. Just need to know so I don't mess it up :P

Hi, if someone can help me, I'd appreciate

According to car specs this is the limits:

Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R
Bhp: 518 (526HP)
Weight: 1130 kg
PP: 607 (With Full Aero)
PL: 100%
Allowed mods: Rigidity Improvement

My car brand new is:

HP: 510
Weight: 1100 kg
PP: 605 (With Full Aero)

What the PL stands for?

I know my HP/PP will go higher after the first mileage thats not my problem, the problem is that my brand stock car Weight less than the allowed. This means I have to add 30KG ballast just in front to meat the requirements. Is this correct?

Also can someone explain me the tires:
the rules sair Hard tires, but in point 5 it says:
This will help us if it starts to rain during qualify and to be able to qualify on soft and start the race on medium or hard tyres.

So can we use different tires during practice/qualifying and then change to hard to meat race specs? I'm a bit confused, because the rules implied that you can use other than hard tires. Just need to know so I don't mess it up :P

Good thing you read our rules man, we used to have the medium tyres as our main tyre and soft as a option. Something I forgot to remove from season 3, I will fix it asap. But Soft and mediums are not allowed any more.

The car needs to be fully broken in before the specs will work for you, let your b-spec bob take it for a spin when you go to sleep tonight and after a oil change it will be ready.
About the weight, you will have to use the ballast system to hit 1130kg by adding 30kg to your car.

EDIT:
Rules about race start should be good now!

EDIT2: PL = power limiter, no need to touch it in the GT-R

Last edited:
Good thing you read our rules man, we used to have the medium tyres as our main tyre and soft as a option. Something I forgot to remove from season 3, I will fix it asap. But Soft and mediums are not allowed any more.

The car needs to be fully broken in before the specs will work for you, let your b-spec bob take it for a spin when you go to sleep tonight and after a oil change it will be ready.
About the weight, you will have to use the ballast system to hit 1130kg by adding 30kg to your car.

EDIT:
Rules about race start should be good now!

EDIT2: PL = power limiter, no need to touch it in the GT-R

Reading the rules is the least I can do entering half season ;), don't want to mess things. Just want to enjoy a fair competition.

I don't have much time with the PS3 today, but I've bought the car change the oil, add the ballast and go for a run (not in online mode, so I know times will be differrent), love the car and did a 1:25.656 in the third lap and turn it off (need to work todat :(), and gained a extra HP, I know I need more laps to break the engine, I don't think I need the b-spec, a few laps each day to practice and it should be close by Saturday if not I'll put my b-spec to work.

This track is maniac, awesome to drive in virtual. Respect the balls for those who do it in real life...

Last edited:
Nissmann said he could drive every other weekend, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I would like a update on your status Nissman

Yes at first I thought I could make it every other week but I just cant find the time during weekends. Also commiting to a championship in which I can race only every 2 races just isn't in my interest. So sorry but you better just put me of the list.

Now let's end this, Doc moved on to another league and so did nissman, I really enjoyed the few races I had with you both,

Actually Erik me and Doc started in Euro GT league them moved to this league. 👍

Back