If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
Batman.
 
How about Bruce Boxleitner? I think it'd be cool to have TRON as the voiceover!
 
Samuel Jackson (EXPLICED VERSION) He would be great for some of the dirty racing I've seen. Knowbody has a better MF on the planet.

"Did that MOTHER🤬 just run me into the wall?":banghead::banghead::ouch:

:odd::odd::odd:
 
Last edited:
May be Morgan Freeman or Samuel L Jackson? Lol
 
Craig Ferguson and his robot Geoff Pettersen!
 
Why not have the same voiceover from the gt academy demo the louis or whatever
 
I'd hate for any voice to guide me through GT6. Don't do it, PD!
 
Question Wilson, simples.
 
Tiff Needell or Vicki Butler Henderson.
 
Fran Drescher

Actually, Paul Newman or Steve McQueen would have been good choices. Maybe James Earl Jones since he's still alive.
 
The duo of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. That would be so funny!
 
How about Boomhauer from King of the Hill. If I remember correctly, he was a car guy
 
For F1 related segments: David Hobbs, Bob Varsha, or Martin Brundle
For NASCAR related segments: Mike Joy, Alan Bestwick, Jimmie Johnson, or Ken Squier
 
Last edited:
Vin Diesel.

Sounds strict, though.
 
Bryan Cranston as Walter White!

When you make a mess he should say:
Apply yourself!
 
Back