Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,172 comments
The wheels are not my thing, nor is the 2002+ front but overall it looks very mean and nicely executed
tom7_nsx_2.jpg

tom7_nsx_3.jpg

It's more show than go it seems, not very wide tires and not much more power.
You're right, the wheels could be better, but at least with them being black, they don't look too bad.

Shame about the performance in contrast to the exterior, but still a wicked looking setup with a some top notch parts.👍

Going back to Rue's 240SX post: I was never a fan of that style of S14, but that front end actually looks really nice on an S13 coupe. Like a modern interpretation of the Silvia front end. It totally fits the boxy body style. Though the paint is badly annoying me with how it splits just above that body line rather than right on it. It reminds me of that Carbon era of the Need for Speed games, where the vinyls had a feathered edge and you could never get your designs aligned perfectly. :crazy:

Going back to Rue's 240SX post: I was never a fan of that style of S14, but that front end actually looks really nice on an S13 coupe. Like a modern interpretation of the Silvia front end. It totally fits the boxy body style. Though the paint is badly annoying me with how it splits just above that body line rather than right on it. It reminds me of that Carbon era of the Need for Speed games, where the vinyls had a feathered edge and you could never get your designs aligned perfectly. :crazy:
The paint splits in the middle, there's about an inch tall indentation and a black line that goes all the way around the car right at that spot from the factory. The car has the factory line, but it's very close to the color of the bottom half of the car so it appears that way.

I'm really sorry if this has been posted before - don't really have the time to go through 1300 pages

tumblr_mhcl3z2KFC1rohi97o1_500.jpg

Convertable S15.. all my want..

It's not too hard to find one locally. If I were to get a Z31, the model wouldn't even make a difference as I'd swap a turbo RB into it. I've got a friend with a turbo model though, it's a gorgeous car... the thing feels like a tank, but I love them.

Seems like a good enough excuse to post my 205 :D

Note Roland the Beetle (property of hfs) in the garage!

I seen a 205 GTi the other day parked on a driveway in Standish, you may not know where that is, but it was incredibly similar to yours. Really nice car.

Back