Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,905 comments
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
Aloha racers,

• I found gtplanet while surfing the net,
  • I'm from the Netherlands,
  • I've been playing racegames since the release of the Commodore 64,
  • I'm playing with a controller at this moment but looking for a dd-steering wheel (Fanatec or Logitech),
  • My favorite games are Gran Turismo and sometime GTA5 (mostly racing😉),
  • I'm looking forward to meet people who likes making Livery's and I would like to join the livery competitions and of course meet racers who enjoy clean racing online.

I'm looking forward to join the community en hopefully have more fun with Gran Turismo.

Ciao.

Aloha racers,

• I found gtplanet while surfing the net,
  • I'm from the Netherlands,
  • I've been playing racegames since the release of the Commodore 64,
  • I'm playing with a controller at this moment but looking for a dd-steering wheel (Fanatec or Logitech),
  • My favorite games are Gran Turismo and sometime GTA5 (mostly racing😉),
  • I'm looking forward to meet people who likes making Livery's and I would like to join the livery competitions and of course meet racers who enjoy clean racing online.

I'm looking forward to join the community en hopefully have more fun with Gran Turismo.

Ciao.
Hello, Im Porsche. What type of livery's do you make? I like to make racing/drifting liverys. But also some RP livery's, like a 2023 Civic Si(not the Type R), a Golf TDI, and Ecoboost Mustang.

Hi, I found out while searching for news about GT2 on Google.
I am Brazilian.
I've been playing since I was 10 years old.
I already had a Logitech g27, I'm currently trying to buy its successor.
as well as car racing. I also play adventure games.
I hope to find news about the granturismo franchise.

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • Where are you from?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

I have used this website before signing Up but i hope to see new things here

• Where are you from?

On the web
Italy
With gt 25 years ago
Thrustmaster tgt2
No
I NEED A HELP!

• Where are you from?

Hi all
Paul here
PSN names are one_of_the_ladz and big P
Been addicted to GT since it started!
I’m still an old skool controller user
If you see me in game- say hello 👋
Looking forward to joining the community

Last edited:

• Where are you from?

Hey there!

I found GT Planet through the r/GranTurismo7 reddit when someone in the comments of a Le Mans post recommended tunes from praiano63.

I'm from the North West of grey, cloudy England.

I first got into racing games when I was around 6-7 years old when I found my Uncle's PS2 and copies of Gran Turismo (I don't remember which one) and Need for Speed while he was baby sitting me. Played both games for hours until I got my own PS2.

Unfortunately, I had to sell my G290 a few months ago since I was short on bills. But now I'm working on saving for a new wheel and full sim rig so I don't have to have it strapped to just my desk.

I also enjoy playing Fifa (or I guess EAFC now), CS:GO, Armored Core and Gundam Battle Operation 2.

I'm still mostly new to taking racing semi-seriously, so I'm looking forward to learning competitive skills, tuning skills and general strategy from you guys. I'm also looking forward to getting into general conversation about the game and cars.

Can't wait to speak to everyone,
Tobii :)

Hey there!

I found GT Planet through the r/GranTurismo7 reddit when someone in the comments of a Le Mans post recommended tunes from praiano63.

I'm from the North West of grey, cloudy England.

I first got into racing games when I was around 6-7 years old when I found my Uncle's PS2 and copies of Gran Turismo (I don't remember which one) and Need for Speed while he was baby sitting me. Played both games for hours until I got my own PS2.

Unfortunately, I had to sell my G290 a few months ago since I was short on bills. But now I'm working on saving for a new wheel and full sim rig so I don't have to have it strapped to just my desk.

I also enjoy playing Fifa (or I guess EAFC now), CS:GO, Armored Core and Gundam Battle Operation 2.

I'm still mostly new to taking racing semi-seriously, so I'm looking forward to learning competitive skills, tuning skills and general strategy from you guys. I'm also looking forward to getting into general conversation about the game and cars.

Can't wait to speak to everyone,
Tobii :)
Hello! i'm Dyn. Welcome!

Hi all
Paul here
PSN names are one_of_the_ladz and big P
Been addicted to GT since it started!
I’m still old skool-controller user
If you see me in game- say hello 👋
Looking forward to joining the community
Hello Paul. I'm Dyn. Welcome!

Hello, Im Porsche. What type of livery's do you make? I like to make racing/drifting liverys. But also some RP livery's, like a 2023 Civic Si(not the Type R), a Golf TDI, and Ecoboost Mustang.
Hi Porsche Racer, i make different kind of Livery's, Streetcars, Racecars, official livery or official Livery's on newer cars. I'm starting to upload some, maybe you want to check them out. I would like to see yours if its possible.

Ciao

Last edited:
Hi Porsche Racer, i make different kind of Livery's, Streetcars, Racecars, official livery or official Livery's on newer cars. I'm starting to upload some, maybe you want to check them out. I would like to see yours if its possible.

Ciao
Currently, I only have 1 livery shared(my RX7 FC Drift livery), but I can share a lot more. My PlayStation username is KanMase,and I would love to see you liverys! Although, as I'm in schoool rn, I can't share them right this moment. After 6'o clock(Midwestern USA Time, which is like, 1am for you), I can share them.

edit:KanMase or Napierbros to find me on PlayStation

Last edited:
Hello,

I found this forum looking for more information about online racing, and building my first sim rig.
I'm in the US, I have been "playing" racing games for a long time. However I'm just getting started in this new adventure in doing it as a more serious, but still fun way. I do have a steering wheel, I just picked up a G29, as a starter wheel, when and if it's ever time I'll up grade. I enjoy Dirt 2.0 GT7, and I really can't wait to get into Iracing. I can't wait to learn more about racing and setups.
  • Where are you from?

Internet search, while looking for car setups
  • Where are you from?
Canada
Fanatec DD pro 2 GT
Psvr2 games , hell let loose
Learning, being a Canadian, I feel like I'm miles behind in knowing tracks and setups

Hello everyone! my name is PankoBrd (Brd = bread) but call me Panko. I'm new to gran tourism series as a whole, as I have only been since June this year. I loved cars since I was little and that love has only increased. I hope I have a great time on this site.

to those who have read this, have a great day!

Welcome to GTplanet. I'm Chris, I turned 32 last month on the 23rd.

Hello, my name is James and I'm from Mississippi, just a little South of Memphis.

I have been an online gamer since dialup.

I play games, including racing games, on both the PC and PS5.

Thanks for having me.

Hello. Is that you Mustang?
This is my real world Mustang.

Photo Oct 12, 6 42 29 PM.jpg

• Where are you from?

I found GTPlanet when looking for tunes and engine swaps for Gran Turismo 7
I am from the lovely empty state of South Dakota in the U.S.
I started playing racing games when I was 6, I played GT3 on the PS2
I do have a wheel but I prefer controller
I enjoy some shooters such as battlefield and titanfall, but most time is spent playing arcade/simcade racers on the playstation
I enjoy sharing tunes and discussing new updates and games from polyphony!

• Where are you from?

I originally found GTPlanet a few years ago from Jump_Ace's GT Sport Tuning Garage, and have visited multiple other threads as a guest, those being GT2 Plus, GT5 Master Mod, GT4 Retexture Mod, GT4 HD HUD & UI Mod, and a few assorted Assetto Corsa mod threads.
I am from the Midwestern US.
If I remember correctly, that was when I was 5 with either my parents' PS1 or PS2.
I really only play with a steering wheel in VR due to my low vision, but I have two, a Logitech Driving Force Pro, and a Logitech G29.
I enjoy a lot of other games, GTA, God of War, NFS, Ratchet & Clank, CoD, and way more.
I'm looking forward to making new friends here, and possibly helping out with the Forza Horizon 4/5 color database.

• Where are you from?

• I found this site randomly, in search of a game file.
• I'm from Brazil.
• I started playing racing games about 2009, on my father's old phone.
• No, on PC, I play with the keyboard. On the PS2, I play with the controller.
• I enjoy the Need for Speed franchise, specially the golden era (from Underground to Carbon).
• I'm looking for some tips and help.

Hi @ all
My Name is Florian. I'am 34 years old. Mostly i Play for fun in PS5 and XBOX Series S.

- How did you find GTPlanet?
With Google 😅

- Where are you from?
Germany, Niedersachsen, Emsland

-When did you start playing racing games?
I started with GT1 on Playstation

- Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
Actually i Play with the Thrustmaster T300 RS GT

- What other games do you enjoy?
GT7, ACC, F1 23, Forza Motorsport 8

- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
Mostly the silent Reader 😅

Nice top meet you all and keep racing 🦽

• Where are you from?

Hello Everyone, My name is Pedro and I'm 36.
been following for a few years the assetto corsa mod thread.
Portugal
Since Nintendo NES,
With a Thrustmaster T150
mostly everything Racing, a few open world and platform.
I really look forward to help and be helped, hopefully bringing something good
stay safe to all :D

Last edited:
Hi

Found this site looking for tuning advice for gt7.... and found it.
From Maine
Been playing gt since ps1 days but I play everything from Rpg to Metriodvania and Battlefield.
Nice to meet you all

• Where are you from?

Found this when looking for new tunes for GT7 and other helpful information. Thanks

I discovered GT Planet through Reddit.

Originally, I hail from San Francisco, California.

My journey with racing games began in 2004.

At present, I use a controller for gameplay.

I have a penchant for sports games, especially ones like MLB.

Primarily, I'm keen on mastering car tuning and seeking advice on racing track strategies.

• Where are you from?

Hi All! Late getting here, bit slow as I'm an aged 64, found this browsing for FH5 information, currently living in Wales, uk, started on FH4, then 3, now FH5. Play on controller on xbox, just looking for more tips on driving, drifting and tuning and livery design. And generally make a few more Mates and have a laugh!

Hello,

New here. Argentinian living in Belgium. Got here looking for car setups as I just got my new Fanatec DD PRO (instead of PS5 joystick) and my cars were undrivable :lol:. First racing simulator I own, but got some experience by playing with friends and real life track days.
Petrolhead to my core and since I moved to Europe I go as often as my wallet allows to the Nordschleife (so far, always with slow cars haha, but hope to change this soon).

Wah gwaan everyone, big up.
  • How did you find GTPlanet? I found it while looking for some tuning tutorials
  • Where are you from? Jamaica but I live in Sweden
  • When did you start playing racing games? 2001 with Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? No
  • What other games do you enjoy? EA Sports FC, Jackbox Games, Sky Rim, Retro games.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Sharing some scapes and my car designs
Looking forward to being part of this community and contributing thoughts.

up!

Back