iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
Yeah these were taken on my work pc as I did most of the skin at work one day. When I get chance at home ill get some better pics :)

Erm is there a way to move the camera other than using the TV1,TV2 etc default views that ive missed?

Figured it out!!

MX5-4.jpg

MX5-3.jpg

MX5-2.jpg

MX5-1.jpg

Thanks for looking

I made a new skin for my beloved Formula Mazda. It is loosely based on Will Power's Indy dw12 car that he drives for Team Penske

myverizonmazda2.jpg

scaled.php

The livery is cool but I doubt that you will find a livery IRL that has both Pennzoil and Shell on it. Might as well go all the way and add Agip, Mobil, Castrol and a few others...

EDIT: I just found out that Shell bought Pennzoil in 2002 so disregard my comment... Im getting too old to keep up with all thats going on... Im sorry

Is not so much that I like it better, the Ford is an awesome car to drive and I will go with the Ford next season for the Fixed GT/Proto series.

wow truck is killer! and Strittan i loved the ripped paint job. such a good idea. i bet you could mix some very different paint jobs together!

Here is my very first iRacing V8supercar Skin - Rockstar Energy Livery custom designed my myself...

Frank_Hodak-ROCKSTAR-Energy_pic2.jpg

Frank_Hodak-ROCKSTAR-Energy_pic1.jpg

Frank_Hodak-ROCKSTAR-Energy_pic4.jpg

Last edited:
New Trans Tasman Racing V8 Supercars for 2012. Thanks to Andrew Osier (KustomImage Concepts) for the liveries.

Madison Down
iRacingSim2012-02-0521-01-40-93.png

Josh Muggleton
iRacingSim2012-02-0520-59-20-45.png

Troy Cox
iRacingSim2012-02-0520-57-07-43.png

Speedhunters
iRacingSim2012-02-0521-10-54-38.png

Coles Racing
iRacingSim2012-02-0521-30-41-50.png

They all look sick in my opinion!

Very voice Madison, been watching you on Monday nights - racing looks great can't wait to up my skills a bit more and hopefully join mid year - loving the game so far!!

You know what, seeing this has inspired me to return to painting some Gamestop cars. I kinda stopped doing of them the same time the online racing for NASCAR 09 stopped.

Also, that looks great.

My first attempt at a custom paint scheme.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/90/strittangmperformance.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6051/strittan.jpg​

"Here's Johnny!"

Sweet! At 1st I didnt realize the style you were going for with the ripped paint effects. Very cool

Jav
Still a WIP but I this may be my GT series skin for next season:
JRM_Vette.jpg

I really like it! I think it looks very good

pIAoQ.jpg

Finishing out the season with it.

http://masonbakerdesigns.com/

AWESOME!!!! Love it

Here is my very first iRacing V8supercar Skin - Rockstar Energy Livery custom designed my myself...

Frank_Hodak-ROCKSTAR-Energy_pic2.jpg

Frank_Hodak-ROCKSTAR-Energy_pic1.jpg

Frank_Hodak-ROCKSTAR-Energy_pic4.jpg

Great job! I was thinking of going with a Rockstar paint for an SK-Modified myself. Looks great on a V8

Back