Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
I wonder why i don't get any notice on my mail when this thread gets updated anymore.. of course i'll show up tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to practise at all.. had to write a little essay for school this week.. 15 pages about 20th century litterature ^^

Will there be rain tomorrow? ^^

I wonder why i don't get any notice on my mail when this thread gets updated anymore.. of course i'll show up tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to practise at all.. had to write a little essay for school this week.. 15 pages about 20th century litterature ^^

Will there be rain tomorrow? ^^

Rain? Ofcourse.

I'm gonna die.. wish i drove my dear trusty 4wd like last year.. makes rain so much easier :P

But tomorrow will be exciting.. we're 3 drivers on 30 points ^^

Looks like if I get connected in time I have a shot for overall podium. :D

MadMax

Derp, so much for trying to get in on this weekend's race. I probably wont make it. :(

Stupid saturday afternoons getting occupied out of nowhere...

What are you doing all those afternoons anyways?

Oh by the way don't know if anyone was interested in my unofficial team standings but they're getting real tight ahead of the last race :)

qxrluv.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised to see it this close in the end, but I fear Mitsubishi will be able to take it home with the unpredictable weather :grumpy:

I seriously need to practice...

I've still got a chance for 3rd overall, so I'm going to do everything I can to reach that position :)

If the Mitsubishi really are that strong in Suzuka, it's good, because I have improved on my pace around this track a lot. (The V8 Challenge guys know it... ;))

Well, the AWD Mitsubishis' forte is wet driving, so they have a better chance in the team standings.

Suzuka is definitely my least favorite track, but I ain't giving up 3rd without a fight ;)

Up and ready for some action.. only 5 hours to go.. let's set up the wheel again (been playing GTA IV TLAD since GTA V trailer came out ^^)

Edit: interesting.. haven't even played since 2.01 came. It's gonna be a steep hill to climb today to get back to a good pace.

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting but after my first two laps in the dry i got 2:42.5 Not what you'd call fast ^^ this track is really a handful..

Edit: so easy going too fast in and drifting through every bend at this track.. at least i'm down to 2:40.xxx now.. only about 3 seconds behind manuelos then.. ;)

Edit2: Drove a lap in 100% wet conditions.. i hope that isn't what manuelos was driving his two laps in because then he's a god.. i got 3 min dead. What kind of wetness will there be in the race TL?

Edit3: Ok now i'm guessing he actually did it in 100% wet because in 50% it was too easy to beat him.. but 10 seconds come on i'll never catch up :P

Last edited:
Isn't there anyone except me that is excited about this race? ^^ Feeling a bit alone here.

My primary attention's at today's TOCA round, but I'll briefly come and snatch points away from you guys in a couple of hours... :sly:

join it then 👍
Hah i was in it once.. before dropping out since i couldn't make the time ^^ Maybe this weekend though since i'm too sick to do sports anyways.. but i'm still more excited over the last race in this series :P

Im also looking foward too it :)

However I will have probably more than one eye on the football, so if I start going side to side on the straights, thats why 👍

Edit3: Ok now i'm guessing he actually did it in 100% wet because in 50% it was too easy to beat him.. but 10 seconds come on i'll never catch up :P
Yes it was 100% wet & grip reduction set to real ;)

I've only done about five laps in the full wet so far.. my head hurts from all the white so i don't want to wear out before the race :P

Back