Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
What a good way to bump :D

Almost forgot about the series, but now that I think of it, I'm definitely in this weekend :) Still rather afraid of HSR given my ability to go all over the place, but when it goes right, racing here is loads of fun...

Thanks for mourning my death.

I'm afraid I'll spin and kill myself again Saturday, but we'll see ;)

Last edited:
Are we allowed to use inter/rain tyres if it gets wet? Or are the comforts actually competible with the weather?

i'm pretty sure you will only be allowed to use comforts.. as i have mentioned before i won't be participating in this round because i'll be away for the weekend but if TL wants me to update the standings i probably can do that..

What lap times are you guys doing? I did 5 laps on a 100% wet track and the best I did was a 01.25.249
The Supra was actually quite easy to drive in the rain, I expected it to be worse :sly:

I'll test these thingies the next day... And Eclat, be sure to put in the correct number of laps when it's race time, I'm kinda bad at starting manually :dunce:

What lap times are you guys doing? I did 5 laps on a 100% wet track and the best I did was a 01.25.249
The Supra was actually quite easy to drive in the rain, I expected it to be worse :sly:

1'24.6 in the rain :sly: In the dry I was only 1.2 seconds faster, shows that the comforts really are pretty good in the rain, there's almost no difference except at turns 3 and 4 :)

1'24.6 in the rain :sly: In the dry I was only 1.2 seconds faster, shows that the comforts really are pretty good in the rain, there's almost no difference except at turns 3 and 4 :)
I'm doing 1.22.8 in dry weather, seems like I'll have to hope for a sunny day around HSR :sly:

I havn't practised for over a week and the last thing i took control of was a jet ski. Im not feeling too confident.

How the hell do you run 1:24 in the rain? I'm struggling to get anywhere near 1:28 without thoroughly planting the rear end in a guardrail.

Man I am screwed this weekend. I am now going to set my 1st lap on HSR in these cars since Pre-Season Testing.

Just as I had suspected. Didn't have the pace, and hardly anyone showed.

No points for me!

I had a good start to the race, and i was going threw the field nicely, but then i was coming up to over take the FTO on the first corner then i took the inside line then i ran out of room on the exit and spun. Luckily only one car hit me and not most of the field, then that put me to last and i just was so far behind everyone i did'nt have a chance TBH. least i picked up some points unlike Eclat :)

Back