Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
I had a good fight in the first couple of laps with 'Cleartec', until I noticed he was enjoying my slipstream to much :)
I gambled and pitted in the beginning of the race. Seems it worked well and after he had made his pitstop I had a comfortable lead. Then I just had to bring 'em home safely.
Pictures are comming tomorrow 👍

I had a good fight in the first couple of laps with 'Cleartec', until I noticed he was enjoying my slipstream to much :)
I gambled and pitted in the beginning of the race. Seems it worked well and after he had made his pitstop I had a comfortable lead. Then I just had to bring 'em home safely.
Pictures are comming tomorrow 👍

I clearly would have had you if i didnt have to pit.

(rolls eyes) :dopey:

I also got off to a good start in the top 3, and got a small gap down to 4th and the rest of the field. I clenched onto Manuelos slipstream. It was the only reason I could hang on to you, you are simply too fast :) We had a good fight, until you pitted :grumpy: (:P). I pitted on lap 12, and with no Silvia to obstruct Manuelos, there was now a 4 second gap between me and him when I exited the pit. Going too slow to catch either neljack's or Manuelos' slipstream, I was all alone, 13 laps to go. So, what is there more to say? The weather was nice (awesome), and I had a relaxing drive in the rest of the 25 laps. Smooth sailing all the way to 2nd.

Anyway, here are some pictures :)

Last edited:
It pissed me off at the start that i set a faster qually lap then Seven and eclat and i started last.

I'm gonna have to pull out of this series due to the time slot somehow becoming inconvienient. Maybe I can shine next season. :)

Start:
HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

Turn 1:
HighSpeedRing_2.jpg

HighSpeedRing_3.jpg

HighSpeedRing_4.jpg

Lap 1:
HighSpeedRing_5.jpg

HighSpeedRing_6.jpg

Lap 3:
HighSpeedRing_7.jpg

Battle between 'Cleartec' and me (Lap 3-8):
HighSpeedRing_10.jpg

HighSpeedRing_9.jpg

HighSpeedRing_8.jpg

Lap 8, playtimes over, I decide to pit:
HighSpeedRing_11.jpg

Last couple of laps, all alone in the rain:
HighSpeedRing_12.jpg

My motivation's running low thanks to the low grid :( Let alone how I was driving almost the whole race alone.

2 test laps in dry:

2 test laps in wet:

We definitely need rain in Suzuka, waaaaay to much fun :D

Suzuka you say? I might consider showing up for this one after all... provided I have time. :)

Back