Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
Change of plans. I'll be turning up today, unlikely to make much of an impact though. :P

As it is the end of the series, I really got thinking about what to do next. I have decided to stick with these cars (along with some new ones) and make a new series with races around 50 mins long.

New rules will come into play, and the whole series should feel somewhat more professional. (Hopefully also with a bigger grid)

And Sumo, guess what the 1st track will be?

As it is the end of the series, I really got thinking about what to do next. I have decided to stick with these cars (along with some new ones) and make a new series with races around 50 mins long.

New rules will come into play, and the whole series should feel somewhat more professional. (Hopefully also with a bigger grid)

Hi TLGT5, is there a chance of getting a wildcard for the grand finale?

Neva eva. ^^

That's a cool smiley right there, that ^^. I use it often in the messenger ^^

My feelings towards Tsukuba are now the same as James May's towards the Nurburgring...

BOMB IT!! :lol:

Also, I'm lending RaciGManiac a Supra if he's allowed into the race.

Down to 2:39 dead in the dry and 2:52 in the wet.

Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

could everyone except me just stop improving for a moment? i need some confidence left for the race ^^ when will your lobby open TL?

I'm driving the FTO...

And, since I got 2'39.5 in the dry, I'm praying for the entire race to be dry :bowdown:

Having a bit of a technical issue here. Can't seem to connect to the Internets via my PS3.

Growl.

Edit: All sorted.

2'38.3 in the dry. Friggin' epic when I drifted through the whole 90 degree turn before T1 :D

EDIT: I had better do a sundance too.
EDIT2: Oops, big error in the time.

Great way for me to end the series: getting disconnected :grumpy:

And congratulations on winning the series, Manuelos! Definitely a deserved win :)

Last edited:
Back