Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Ever heard of GTP_Johny? :sly:

The one with such lag that he looks more like a terrorist than a racing driver, and who tried to enter TOCA with a different account (that very LKWTrailer) after being banned for childishness. :dopey:

So that's who he was! I always wondered who he was revealed to be. 💡

GTP_Johny
GTP_Racing
GTP_Marlboro
Excistor
LKWTrailer

Just a few of his many guises.

GTP_Johny
GTP_Racing
GTP_Marlboro
Excistor
LKWTrailer

Just a few of his many guises.

Didn't you once say that he was bad when using the Excistor account? Further makes me think he's a cheatah...

Anyway, you forgot ForceKahvi, which I remember very well. :D

Didn't you once say that he was bad when using the Excistor account? Further makes me think he's a cheatah...

Anyway, you forgot ForceKahvi, which I remember very well. :D

when he raced in Lotus' he was appaulingly bad.

Ah Marlboro and Racing, those two i remember, he was in the JCRS season 1 with those names ^^ Had no idea that was the same person.. he was in my friend list for a long time with one of those but i went inactive i think. :P

Carb and Akmuq have commented so they have therefore automatically joined :sly:

;)

(seriously, we need numbers :P)

A what the hell, I'll join. Either the Skyline or Altezza. Can't guarantee I'll make every race, but at least I'll be awake during the races I do make. :D

i think we're using CS.. this series is about the cars being in their original state isn't it?

Having driven and compared both since my last post, it has to be the Skyline. The Altezza is a bit better in the corners, but the Skyline has an acceleration advantage and is much easier to drive on the limit. Sign me up for the Skyline.

I could go for some pre season racing right now ^^ that or oval practise in lotuses, anyone game?

Edit: bohoo nobody likes me :( actually i decided to do the seasonal stuff instead since no one seems very excited/awake.

Last edited:
Well, sign me up.

I am a huge fan of the Altezza, but I'll need to do some testing first before I decide on a car.

Last edited:
Was hoping for more interest.. May have to call this off if we don't get more sign ups soon.

Was hoping for more interest.. May have to call this off if we don't get more sign ups soon.

It's the time slot which is a problem, same as Furi's NASCAR Trucks, put the opening round the week after his series finishes, or else Carbon will do the same with the Suzuki Swifts, still think it was stupid taking that timeslot, especially with both of you already having series.:grumpy:

:(:(:( I really wanted this series but it looks like the time works badly for everyone.. hope you can find a better time for it somewhere in the future.

Heard this is starting instead of the ISTCC, guess it won't be starting this weekend since the thread isn't even up yet, sad to see the ISTCC go, very happy to see the JCRS coming back. :(:)

Back