Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
I'm still committed to the eclipse by the way, we'll see if the team stays the same, gotta hear if sumo can do this new time first :P

Hmm, still not completely sure why the ISTCC was so abruptly called off, it was a great idea, had the numbers, and the cars were fairly close to each other from what I saw.. but anyway, I may come join this as that timeslot is great for me, and currently free.

If I sign up I'll likely take the Skyline, and Paul can come join my team :sly:

Sign me up DaxTrollbra. :)

EDIT: If the Mazda is the premium one, I'll take it. 👍

Red with grey/chrome rims. 👍

But that Mazda is premium...

Then again there's two FCs that are exactly the same save for one letter in the name and that one of them's a standard.

But that Mazda is premium...

Then again there's two FCs that are exactly the same save for one letter in the name and that one of them's a standard.

I checked, the one in the OP is standard. :(

Just waiting on the calendar before I commit to this one.

Shame that Tom didn't do the 90s Touring Car Championship.

Because of the change in race day and time, I was going to ask you to please remove me from the entry list, but there was no entry to remove.

Because of the change in race day and time, I was going to ask you to please remove me from the entry list, but there was no entry to remove.

I didn't add anyone who signed up around the time you did, as I wasn't sure if it was going ahead.

Shame you can't race. 👎

On second thought, if you are going to make a reserve list, you can put me down on it (Skyline). I can't commit to anything past mid-May due to my uncertain future (have no idea what country I will be living in), but If I can make some races I will.

On second thought, if you are going to make a reserve list, you can put me down on it (Skyline). I can't commit to anything past mid-May due to my uncertain future (have no idea what country I will be living in), but If I can make some races I will.

Right. Will do later, about to go to sleep. :D

Back