Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
:ill:

Hows about Trial Mountain Reverse/Deep Forest Reverse? đź‘Ť

Always mix those two up, don't know which is which, one i like a little the other i really hate because of all the bumpiness ^^

Monza would be interesting with all the drafting. :)

Always mix those two up, don't know which is which, one i like a little the other i really hate because of all the bumpiness ^^

Yeah, or SSRX for even more drafting. :)

Trial Mountain is the bumpier of the two. I prefer Deep Forest. đź‘Ť

Ah ok then deep forest reverse would be ok, it only has that first difficult corner ^^

Ah ok then deep forest reverse would be ok, it only has that first difficult corner ^^

It's better non-reverse. ;)

In reverse too many of the corners become messed up.

Now Trial Mountain Reverse...... :drool:

But I have barely driven the normal version, i would have to learn it all over again. :)

I don't want hard :P I win on easy circuits..

Edit: probably mostly because i have such bad circuit knowledge and don't practise very enough ^^ Takes many hours of practise to master a hard course, only a couple to be rather good at an easy one.. :P

Last edited:
I don't want hard :P I win on easy circuits..

Edit: probably mostly because i have such bad circuit knowledge and don't practise very enough ^^ Takes many hours of practise to master a hard course, only a couple to be rather good at an easy one.. :P

You did ok at Chamonix. ;)

A lot of the circuits I know from previous GT games and most of the real circuits I've learned now. đź‘Ť

Wasn't very serious in the previous games, lots of riding rails with overpowered cars as i remember it ^^ not until GT5 i've gotten a bit more serious. :)

Chamonix wasn't very hard though but at least it was a track where no one had any experience so it was a more level play field :P

I'm a bit the same to be honest, I only got serious towards the end of GT4.

Chamonix was an excellent race for me. :D

Sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to pull out, since the time conflicts with another series I'll be participating in :(

Best of luck with another season of this awesome series.

Sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to pull out, since the time conflicts with another series I'll be participating in :(

Best of luck with another season of this awesome series.

Thanks for showing interest, shame you can't join. :(

A few weeks sounds like such a long time.. hope it won't go far in to the summer, the summer is always a time of very little time for playing GT5 for me. :P

A few weeks sounds like such a long time.. hope it won't go far in to the summer, the summer is always a time of very little time for playing GT5 for me. :P

:lol:

For me it's the best time as I get 6 weeks off from the clutches of VI Form. :D

Problem is when i'm off from school i usually travel round to friends and family.. would be great time to race otherwise ^^

Going by what Dax have said before I'd think you have to have the exakt one in the OP.. But can't be too sure, maybe he's very kind today.

You think people have problem getting the non premium cars? Seems like the last two wanting to join wanted premium cars.. Should be a way for them to get the cars easier ^^

Back