Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
The eternal UCD scavenging.. that's why i have bought everything there is to buy already ^^

It seems like dax have some kind of trickery that makes it possible to send cars without losing them.. is that possible? :embarrassed:

I have a spare honda lieing about if anyone needs one.

Btw Dax knows to put me down for tha Eclipse ;).

Can't wait for this to start. I'm looking forward to getting back into some close racing without having to worry about set up and tire wear etc. :D

So I just want to use my 2000th post here to do a few things:

1. Say I'm very excited about Saturday. :D
2. My car is ready and prepped.
3. Has anyone practised yet? :scared:
And 4. To get confirmation that the races actually will be 15 minutes and that there isn't a mandatory pitstop? :boggled:

Thank you. :)

No practise.. probably won't until saturday.. car isn't prepped because i haven't decided on colours yet.. are we doing teams? not much more prepping to do than that.

*also very excited*

No practise.. probably won't until saturday.. car isn't prepped because i haven't decided on colours yet.. are we doing teams? not much more prepping to do than that.

*also very excited*

Well me and Carb are a team, so I hope so. :scared:

TBH, 8 cars at maximum is pretty disappointing...

Why is it that nowadays all the good, fun series are dying, and only those "super 1337 PURE" series remain in a good state? :(

I'll try my best to show up this week, never done a JCRS race before but expect it to be TOCA but cleaner.:D

And yeah, PURE is just too serious, nothing against them, but if they choose to run an invite-only series, it shouldn't need to be in front of all of us.:irked:

Right guys, rethink on the rules.

Old JCRS had a madnatory pitstop, and the races were 30 / 45 mins long.

The rethink is this: 1st race of the night is 15 minutes, 2nd race is 30 mins with a madnatory pitstop with reverse grid.

Yes, akmuq, this means even if you leave the room to do an oil change. :)

I'll try my best to show up this week, never done a JCRS race before but expect it to be TOCA but cleaner.:D

And yeah, PURE is just too serious, nothing against them, but if they choose to run an invite-only series, it shouldn't need to be in front of all of us.:irked:

There's a bit of a hint to Dax...

Should the FIA GT1 season 4 even have a GTP thread if it's a private series?

I just want the drivers to be clean, I don't want it going the same way as TOCA.

We have a nice small group of drivers, if we could get 12-14 regulars who we know and trust for FIA GT1's, that's where the fun will be.

I just want the drivers to be clean, I don't want it going the same way as TOCA.

We have a nice small group of drivers, if we could get 12-14 regulars who we know and trust for FIA GT1's, that's where the fun will be.

I think FIA GT1 has been one of the better series I've entered, rarely have I run into a controversial incident and almost all the drivers were good guys. (except 1 who still probably holds his childish grudge)

I think FIA GT1 has been one of the better series I've entered, rarely have I run into a controversial incident and almost all the drivers were good guys. (except 1 who still probably holds his childish grudge)

I think I know who you mean, and no he doesn't hold a grudge against you.

He actually praised you last race and a few weeks ago for a good battle.

I think I know who you mean, and no he doesn't hold a grudge against you.

He actually praised you last race and a few weeks ago for a good battle.

I haven't seen the Flying Dutchman in ages around here unless he made another account...

;)

TBH, 8 cars at maximum is pretty disappointing...

Why is it that nowadays all the good, fun series are dying, and only those "super 1337 PURE" series remain in a good state? :(

8 racers who we know are clean. It'll be good fun. 👍

It'll be my first JCRS race too. Also don't forget the fact that we're on CS tyres, so it's way better. :D

Right guys, rethink on the rules.

Old JCRS had a madnatory pitstop, and the races were 30 / 45 mins long.

The rethink is this: 1st race of the night is 15 minutes, 2nd race is 30 mins with a madnatory pitstop with reverse grid.

Yes, akmuq, this means even if you leave the room to do an oil change. :)

This sounds good. Maybe have a lower points system for the sprint race? :)

Maybe: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1?

8 racers who we know are clean. It'll be good fun. 👍

It'll be my first JCRS race too. Also don't forget the fact that we're on CS tyres, so it's way better. :D

This sounds good. Maybe have a lower points system for the sprint race? :)

Maybe: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1?

I was thinking more like points for top 3 positions, 8, 5, 2

I was thinking more like points for top 3 positions, 8, 5, 2

I hope you're not serious. :grumpy:

Would make for more enjoyable battles for position if points were delivered for more drivers, regardless of number of entries...

Back