Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
I hope you're not serious. :grumpy:

Would make for more enjoyable battles for position if points were delivered for more drivers, regardless of number of entries...

Das a point yo.

Fair enough, silly idea.

*get's coat*

It will be half points, so...

13, 9, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

I hope you're not serious. :grumpy:

Would make for more enjoyable battles for position if points were delivered for more drivers, regardless of number of entries...

Agreed. It gives you more incentive to continue. 👍

EDIT: Tree'd, ^That's good. 👍

OP updated with new rules.

God, this series is so rag tag, less of a series and more of a meet up of friends haha.

Akmuq the reason we (PURE) have a thread up for PURE G.A.T.E is becuase not all the people have access to the Pure site (Its only for stewards ect). So there needs to be a thread for those invited to access that don't have access.

Also the reason we made this was WSGTC 3 was good but the mass joining thing due to the blog post made it really rather hard work with so many new guys. Then also our series leader (Masi) went awol and handed the reigns to us (PURE). So instead of creating a new WSGTC we decided to move forward and invite those from the WSGTC series who were good enough and everyone we knew who was clean ect for the new series.

So theres no need to flame on PURE as all the series are different and run by different people ;).

Anyway looking forward to saturday :).

OP updated with new rules.

God, this series is so rag tag, less of a series and more of a meet up of friends haha.

What's so bad about that, huh? ;)

It means we're just out to have fun and hopefully won't have TOCA style arguments. :sly:

No DLC. But I don't mind. It will just damage any hopes of a championship. :(

Although, to be honest, I'm just aiming for a few more wins. :D

No DLC. But I don't mind. It will just damage any hopes of a championship. :(

Although, to be honest, I'm just aiming for a few more wins. :D

Hehe, I will actually practise this time, don't worry.

Also, buy the DLC.

Akmuq the reason we (PURE) have a thread up for PURE G.A.T.E is becuase not all the people have access to the Pure site (Its only for stewards ect). So there needs to be a thread for those invited to access that don't have access.

Also the reason we made this was WSGTC 3 was good but the mass joining thing due to the blog post made it really rather hard work with so many new guys. Then also our series leader (Masi) went awol and handed the reigns to us (PURE). So instead of creating a new WSGTC we decided to move forward and invite those from the WSGTC series who were good enough and everyone we knew who was clean ect for the new series.

So theres no need to flame on PURE as all the series are different and run by different people ;).

Anyway looking forward to saturday :).

Wardez has been through it with me before, I'm not flaming, I'm just saying an invite-only series shouldn't be on a public forum in my opinion.

Just making sure as the non PURE stewards need to access the race thread somehow :).

JGTS was also on GTP, it was the first PURE series and invite only and I never seen anyone complain ;).

As I said already to Dax on Skype sorry for taking your thread off topic slightly :lol:.

Also I will beat your VTEC with some NOS! :D.

Haha i remember that one (i'm the red 3000 gt) we were so surprised when you succeeded on the first try :P Also, greeeat memories from that first series, this will be fun. :)

I'm looking forward to tsukuba ;) and spa of course.. can believe you won't get that one marunda.. greeat track.. you should beg for someone to pay it for you :P

I'm looking forward to tsukuba ;) and spa of course.. can believe you won't get that one marunda.. greeat track.. you should beg for someone to pay it for you :P

Ah yes, although Tsukuba isn't my strongest track. I always seem to run wide a few times. :guilty:

I want to, but my parents wouldn't let me use their cards so the only way I can get it is to ask for a PSN card for Christmas/Birthday (long time away). And they're rather expensive. :(

You could ask someone on the forum to borrow his or hers credit card :P nah not gonna happen, you shouldn't give away your credit card number over the internet come to think of it ^^ isn't there any way someone can buy it for you and you send the money to him/her

Back