Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Who, me or LKW?

And yeah, Brandon you can race. ;)

Skyline is a bit filled so for the sake of diversity it would be nice if you ran another car, but it doesn't really matter.

AAAAAAAAAAnyway, warm up laps will be ran as per usual.

So grid start? đź‘Ť

I have one but only one, don't wanna ruin my complete garage so if there isn't any way to make duplicates i'm reluctant to give one away ^^

Give it to me. :dopey:

Because my Swedish friend doesn't want to. :grumpy:

Please. :indiff:

Yeah. Please do.

I need my teammate to have car. :lol:

EDIT: Also, just a reminder that I'll be practising this afternoon at about 4pm BST, feel free to join me. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Don't give it to him. Let Carb use a RX7 and watch him go around each turn backwards.

So yeah race day tomorrow. :D

Although we have a BT engineer coming supposedly in the morning. :nervous:

Well there's a chance I won't make the race as it turns out the BT engineer was booked for the afternoon. :(

noooo, stupid BT engineer! (whatever the hell that is.. ) can't you play while he's there?

edit: oh BT has something to do with broadband hasn't it? then you're pretty screwed ^^

noooo, stupid BT engineer! (whatever the hell that is.. ) can't you play while he's there?

It's a phone line engineer. So he'll be disconnecting the router to run tests etc. :(

Hopefully he'll arrive early so he'll be gone by 4pm. :nervous:

Can't join, have some reading to do ^^ post times so i can get horrified :) is it Tsukuba by the way? then i guess it will be 1:08.5 at the top maybe?

I think that was the Supra and the 3000GT's, I am aiming for a 1:09 or maybe a really high 1:08

I have an interesting progression through cars in this series, first series 4wd 3000GT, second Rwd Sileighty and now Fwd Eclipse.. new experience every time ;)

Yeah I am the same.

1st season I used a '91 Skyline, and then the next 2 I used a '89 skyline.

Honda: 1'10.083
Mazda: 1'09.900

Nissan (Dax): 1'09.0xx
Eclipse (Paul): 1'08.982

:(

Last edited:
Back