Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Except for those times you have forgotten completely and even missed your own races ;)

That one time I didn't forget, I just logged on 40 mins late.

And the times I missed the races was when my internet was getting fixed...£

LEAVE ME ALONE :grumpy:

An Eclipse just popped into my UCD so I'll use that, no idea what pace it will be I just hope for a fun battle.:)

An Eclipse just popped into my UCD so I'll use that, no idea what pace it will be I just hope for a fun battle.:)

I'm pretty sure it's the most powerful and torquey so it's probably a good choice despite it being slightly heavier. 👍

Ugh not another eclipse... Ill send you another car if you want for some diversity..

akmuq I'll send you an altezza or a silvia if you want.

Send me an Altezza, the GT Academy is enough Silvia for me, I'd lose a second or more a lap just trying to get the power down.:irked:

I wanted to race my eclipse, I even painted it Beige with green wheels.:'(

Today I shall attempt to regain my former glory in this series.

I've found a good (if slightly dangerous) way of driving the Eclipse that's sure to get me a good place. :mischievous:

Today I shall attempt to regain my former glory in this series.

I've found a good (if slightly dangerous) way of driving the Eclipse that's sure to get me a good place. :mischievous:

Oh God, he's going to replicate the R246 incident....

Probably won't happen, I doubt i'll be ahead of him in this race and then he has no one to crash in to :)

scaled.php

scaled.php

Lets hope this doesn't happen again. :D

I think I beat bakugekiki by something like 0.001 at the line that race,

Spring attack at last corner, let him go through, went really wide and got a brilliant run out of the corner. :D

Sumo was ridiculously superior to us in that race.. so much that he decided to wait for us and then this happens :D

I can explain how it happened :) I was ahead of him, i was braking for the pit, he tried to overtake me in to the pits, two wide in to the pits is not accepted by the AI, Sumo crashed and AI got stuck, I kept going ;)

I can explain how it happened :) I was ahead of him, i was braking for the pit, he tried to overtake me in to the pits, two wide in to the pits is not accepted by the AI, Sumo crashed and AI got stuck, I kept going ;)

Rather you hit the brakes before the AI took control. Not expecting this I tried to swerve round you and failed miserably.

Heres a fun story.

Season 1: I finished 7th at Tsukuba 1st race.
Season 2: I finished 4th at Tsukuba 1st race
Season 3: well, if you take away 3 again, 1st!! :D

Season 1: Finished 3rd in the championship
Season 2: Finished 2nd in the championship
Season 3: Again, apply the pattern :D

Back