Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Heres a fun story.

Season 1: I finished 7th at Tsukuba 1st race.
Season 2: I finished 4th at Tsukuba 1st race
Season 3: well, if you take away 3 again, 1st!! :D

Season 1: Finished 3rd in the championship
Season 2: Finished 2nd in the championship
Season 3: Again, apply the pattern :D

granturismo5020-1.jpg

The official Sumo comeback picture, given a warm filter because he's beached.:D

i will enter the lobby, but i need to do a statistics paper first before quali :P
what time is the first race start?

Ugh, statistics.

1st race start will be at 4:15 if all goes to schedule.

So, basically it will start at 5pm :dopey:

now loading a room after sending mr. akmuq the altezza

What's nicer to drive, the Altezza or the Eclipse? Because if the Altezza is a boring piece of crap I won't drive it, even if it's fast, I just want fun, not to be different....

What's nicer to drive, the Altezza or the Eclipse? Because if the Altezza is a boring piece of crap I won't drive it, even if it's fast, I just want fun, not to be different....

It's fun. Feels lively.

Good, it ain't mildly challenging is it though? I don't think I'm in a state for racing today so I could probably spin a Ford Focus if driving one.:P

It is mildly challenging. Like, trying to reach the ceiling with your head with a jump.

I can do that.

My eclipse have gone 15999 miles ^^ maybe a slight disadvantage..

Nah Im sure it will be fine.

It is mildly challenging. Like, trying to reach the ceiling with your head with a jump.

I can do that.

So can I, but it isn't the best of idea, it's funnier(to somebody who's watching) if you don't actually intend on doing it.:ouch:

Last minute thing, I know, but the Eclipse is going to be removed from the series as it is about 6/10ths faster than anything else.

Starting immediatly.

Back