Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
At least it's the part of Suzuka where i'm not that far off the pace, usually i lose time in the second part of the track.. but that last turn, haven't tried it yet, hope the skyline likes it ^^

Yeah, the Skylines like to so much they try and do a little dance which involves the rear overtaking the front.

At least it's the part of Suzuka where i'm not that far off the pace, usually i lose time in the second part of the track.. but that last turn, haven't tried it yet, hope the skyline likes it ^^

Yeah, I was good in the first bit too, was .2 up on Dax's pole lap when Carb started ranting in chat in GT1s. :grumpy:

Yeah, I was good in the first bit too, was .2 up on Dax's pole lap when Carb started ranting in chat in GT1s. :grumpy:

I was 0.8 up in the 1st sector before I had to stop to reset the timer....

> bigger :grumpy:

I was 0.8 up in the 1st sector before I had to stop to reset the timer....

> bigger :grumpy:

Still at least I can blame Carb. :lol:

I was good nowhere yesterday :)

<---- stole one of mardys pictures by the way

:D

Looking good.

You weren't too bad yesterday- you'd have done better if you'd stuck to a 2 stop. :)

EDIT:

Here's an edited version if you like:

TsukubaCircuit_13-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ah right. Cool. 👍

Also I suppose the carnage at the beginning helped you quite a lot. :nervous:

You mean the Merc Carnage? That was fun :) oh how i wish i could do that race all over and not screw up the strategy..

You mean the Merc Carnage? That was fun :) oh how i wish i could do that race all over and not screw up the strategy..

Yup.

What happened to Kartman? He was running well and was on pace with Dax. :boggled:

i knew i could do 1:10's on old tryes so i stayed out. i was hoping that you, niko and carb would have a gigantic battle and slow each other up, but it didn't happen...

oh, i thought you were on bout the JCRS, in GT1 i looked after my tyres, then dax and biffy battled, i caught them up , dax went through the kitty litter and i passed him, then i pitted...came out ahead of dex, was closing biffy by 5 secs a lap, went wide, stayed with dax.....then my nildran internet stuck a heavy blow with a DC. anyway of to le sarthe :D

oh, i thought you were on bout the JCRS, in GT1 i looked after my tyres, then dax and biffy battled, i caught them up , dax went through the kitty litter and i passed him, then i pitted...came out ahead of dex, was closing biffy by 5 secs a lap, went wide, stayed with dax.....then my nildran internet stuck a heavy blow with a DC. anyway of to le sarthe :D

Oh right, sorry. I forgot this was JCRS thread. :dopey:

Saturday Night Series: FIA World Touring Car Championship.

Race of Germany
Nurburgring GP/D
20.34 Miles (per race)
9 Laps + 1

Race of Italy
Autodromo Nazionale Monza / CW
25.2 Miles (per race)
7 Laps + 1

Race of Spain
Circuito de Madrid
21.1 Miles (per race)
10 Laps + 1

Race of Monaco
Cote d'Azur
18.72 Miles (per race)
9 Laps + 1

Race of Japan
Suzuka Circuit East Course
22.24 Miles (Per Race)
16 Laps + 1

Race of Belgium
Spa Francorchamps / CW
26.1 Miles (per race)
6 Laps + 1

Race of America
Laguna Seca Raceway
22.4 Miles (per race)
10 Laps + 1

What do you think?

Saturday Night Series: FIA World Touring Car Championship.

Race of Germany
Nurburgring GP/D
20.34 Miles (per race)
9 Laps + 1

Race of Italy
Autodromo Nazionale Monza / CW
25.2 Miles (per race)
7 Laps + 1

Race of Spain
Circuito de Madrid
21.1 Miles (per race)
10 Laps + 1

Race of Monaco
Cote d'Azur
18.72 Miles (per race)
9 Laps + 1

Race of Japan
Suzuka Circuit East Course
22.24 Miles (Per Race)
16 Laps + 1

Race of Belgium
Spa Francorchamps / CW
26.1 Miles (per race)
6 Laps + 1

Race of America
Laguna Seca Raceway
22.4 Miles (per race)
10 Laps + 1

What do you think?

how many races per night?

Yes it does...

How?

It isn't a good touring car track.

Better than Le Mans for touring cars, but still.... :sly:

EDIT: I won't be in the series so I don't mind, but I still don't think it's a touring car track.

How?

It isn't a good touring car track.

Better than Le Mans for touring cars, but still.... :sly:

It's a great touring cars track. Tight and technical.

And we raced there in the Lotus' and they are touring cars...

Did a 1:03.759 after 6 laps on Suzuka east.. this track is a bit like tsukuba, it's all a waiting game, don't be too early on the throttle, patience, it suits me ^^

It's a great touring cars track. Tight and technical.

Meh, it's your series, do what you like. :)

Did a 1:03.759 after 6 laps on Suzuka east.. this track is a bit like tsukuba, it's all a waiting game, don't be too early on the throttle, patience, it suits me ^^

1'03.8 for me, but I've been .3 up on that in T1. 👍

1'03.8 for me, but I've been .3 up on that in T1. 👍

I was slow in the last sector that try so i guess or potential laps was about the same ^^ someone will probably blitz those times next Saturday though.

is tyre wear on or off? the times dropped with it off last night

On, with it off you have no fuel in the tank. :)

I was slow in the last sector that try so i guess or potential laps was about the same ^^ someone will probably blitz those times next Saturday though.

Oh, I'm fully expecting Dax/Biffy or someone to go out and do a 1'02. :lol:

EDIT: Is that Macau? @Dax

Back