Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
w3u4P.jpg

This track is tighter than Monaco..

I got an idea then why not call it the Macau GP đź’ˇ. (Even though it isn't it would fit the bill ;))

Side note, that Chevy :drool:.

JCRS practise room at Suzuka East is up if anyone wants to join me. đź‘Ť

EDIT:

1'03.118

.2 left in the last sector. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I'm doing at least something on GT5 almost every day of the week. What's wrong with racing on Monday's? I'll be testing tonight around Suzuka East to see how my broke-down RX-7 measures up to Mr. Penguin.

I'm doing at least something on GT5 almost every day of the week. What's wrong with racing on Monday's? I'll be testing tonight around Suzuka East to see how my broke-down RX-7 measures up to Mr. Penguin.

That's Kimi Carbonen to you. :)

Now that I think about it, maybe Phochyoughuochuough wants us to watch Sweden's game today, but to be honest, my parents are watching USA-SVK, which the Slovaks are leading 3-1. ;)

That's Kimi Carbonen to you. :)

I don't know him well enough to call him by his proper name yet, so Mr. Penguin it is. :sly:

I just realized I'm the only 'Merican in the group. Hope that's kosher!

(Need to update the thread title again, unless you're racing on a Monday) đź‘Ť

It's Marunda, he's not allowed to play other than friday-sunday..

Same as above.. he has restrictive parents.. i don't mind playing mondays. I like his restrictions though since it makes him practise less ^^

Bank Holiday (May Day- for us it's the first Monday of May). :D

Also have tomorrow off because I have no lessons. :D

But, no GT5 tomorrow. :(

Weird holidays.. at least you had some time beating my time at suzuka. :(

Sounds like I may be the oldest here too. Lol.
I'm averaging between :03.1 and :03.4 on most laps, my best being a bit lower. :sly:

Last edited:
Weird holidays.. at least you had some time beating my time at suzuka. :(

I'm fully expecting everyone to go into the 1'02s though. I think the Honda will still be the weakest car. :(

^Like Brandon above. You're using the Mazda right? :)

Will be many Mazdas in this series.. but i understand that choice, feels like Mazda and Skyline is slightly faster than the others on most tracks..

Will be many Mazdas in this series.. but i understand that choice, feels like Mazda and Skyline is slightly faster than the others on most tracks..

Didn't like the Mazda when I used it. The power is too high up the rev range so you have to keep the engine revving- I don't like doing that I want torque to pull me out of the corner. đź‘Ť

Also, with the Mazda, it means that you can accelerate hard out of a corner to start with but then when the power kicks in you go sideways. :indiff:

Yeah I hate cars that are like that as well.. like cars with a bit of turbo lag ^^ your getting out if the corner in a good way putting on the power gradually and then BANG! back steps out. :P

Yeah I hate cars that are like that as well.. like cars with a bit of turbo lag ^^ your getting out if the corner in a good way putting on the power gradually and then BANG! back steps out. :P

Yeah. I like a nice gentle power/torque curve so that the car is predictable. đź‘Ť

So I'm allowed to go on again today.:D

Therefore, if anyone wants to join, I have a room up. đź‘Ť

1'02.977 and averaging about 1'03.3. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Hope you're right or else you're going to be very much ahead with all this practise.. :P

(By the way 1-1 there for a while carb.. are you going to lose to Switzerland?)

Hope you're right or else you're going to be very much ahead with all this practise.. :P

(By the way 1-1 there for a while carb.. are you going to lose to Switzerland?)

Well Brandon said he was averaging 1'03.2/3 and his best was lower than that. So I highly doubt it. :lol:

Mazda is the only car from the list that I have so I didn't have much choice.

Also, with the Mazda, it means that you can accelerate hard out of a corner to start with but then when the power kicks in you go sideways. :indiff:

I have no problem accelerating hard out of the corner with the Mazda and keeping it straight, it all depends on how you enter the corner. If you don't drive it properly the rearend will be all over the place, for sure. But with a little finesse it's quite fun to drive and also quite satisfying. I did about 35-40 laps last night and only spun twice, both of which were a result of touching the grass, and very little sliding/smoking on the other laps. My best was a 1:02.824 so I must be getting something right. :sly:

I have no problem accelerating hard out of the corner with the Mazda and keeping it straight, it all depends on how you enter the corner. If you don't drive it properly the rearend will be all over the place, for sure. But with a little finesse it's quite fun to drive and also quite satisfying. I did about 35-40 laps last night and only spun twice, both of which were a result of touching the grass, and very little sliding/smoking on the other laps. My best was a 1:02.824 so I must be getting something right. :sly:

I'm sure I'd get used to it after a while driving it but it's not to my taste. It's not that the rear end is all over the place, I'm all for a bit of tail-happyness but the way the Mazda drives is not pleasant for me. :indiff:

Back