Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Me + Fwd = :drool:

If theres one thing I can do is drive a Fwd on its limit and im not bad at tuning them either :sly:.

Maybe this isn't your track.

You weren't great here in the GT1's either. :)

No it isn't my best track but I wasn't that far off on a one off lap just tire wear was killing me. :ouch:

I should be getting 1'09.5 at least.

Thanks for nothing so far lads, keep in mind that there's the chance I'll just drop out entirely because no one wanted to give a car.

Well there's the Altezza in the UCD right now, but it could be against the team code to have it instead... :embarrassed:

1'10.6 at this point. The car sucks at the first and last corners, but other than that, I find it nice and peaceful to drive. 👍

1'10.2 now, I suspect a 1'09 is possible on a perfect run, but I'll leave further testing for tomorrow. Too tired to drive anymore...

Last edited:
Turns out the only car I have is the RX7 and it has 4,300 miles on it. Fun to drive though, I'll drive if it there aren't a bunch of others driving it. If anyone has one with fewer miles I'd happily trade, I'm sure this one is down on power with that many miles. Or if somebody has one of the other cars with low miles I'd happily trade for it too.

Do they lose power when they're old? even if you rebuild the engine and change oil? If so i had no idea ^^

^ Yes, I think it's around 1,500-2,000 miles. You can rebuild the engine but it won't quite get back to the max power it did before. It will continue to lose power from there on out. I've seen it happen.

1'10.6 at this point. The car sucks at the first and last corners, but other than that, I find it nice and peaceful to drive. 👍

1'10.2 now, I suspect a 1'09 is possible on a perfect run, but I'll leave further testing for tomorrow. Too tired to drive anymore...

Yay! So it wasn't just me. :D

It does understeer in those. I losing anywhere form .2-4 om Dax in the first sector but nothing/very little in the second then loads in the last. :embarrassed:

^ Yes, I think it's around 1,500-2,000 miles. You can rebuild the engine but it won't quite get back to the max power it did before. It will continue to lose power from there on out. I've seen it happen.

I believe it's around 9000-10,000 miles that an engine begins to permanently lose power. 👍

From my testing the RX-7 felt good but wasn't much faster than the Honda. :indiff:

Anyway, it's Raceday! :D

Hoping the BT engineer turns up a few hours before the race. :nervous:

Although, I don't think Tsukuba is the Honda's best track, it likes shallow medium/high speed corners, not the hairpins of Tsukuba. :yuck:

I'll get the room up an hour or so early as per usual. (As I am the best host ever)

Back