Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
There should be a preview feature when painting cars.. anyway i've painted mine yellow with black rims as usual now if mr sumo is my teammate and want other colours please shout it out ^^

edit: lotus elise '96 mustard yellow that is.. and some black.. who cares, black is black.

Last edited:
There should be a preview feature when painting cars.. anyway i've painted mine yellow with black rims as usual now if mr sumo is my teammate and want other colours please shout it out ^^

edit: lotus elise '96 mustard yellow that is.. and some black.. who cares, black is black.

Nice. 👍

I'm going white with red BBS LMs and Carb white with blue. :D

Carb and his Finnish Shenanigans ;) Starting to look forward real much to this, hope everybody shows up.. even if the academy is go..

Carb and his Finnish Shenanigans ;) Starting to look forward real much to this, hope everybody shows up.. even if the academy is go..

So am I. I've taken a break form organised events for a few weeks (bar GT1s on Sunday- went badly :() so I'm highly anticipating this. :D

I'm a bit annoyed that I still won't be able to participate in GT Academy :grumpy:. Roll on next year. 👍

I can't be in it either.. no swedes allowed! me and carb won't be occupied with it at least ^^

edit: why isn't Carb in the OP?`and then there should be an eighth racer as well? who is it? i've forgot..

I can't be in it either.. no swedes allowed! me and carb won't be occupied with it at least ^^

edit: why isn't Carb in the OP?`and then there should be an eighth racer as well? who is it? i've forgot..

I won't because:

1. I think you have to be 18.
2. I'm still on L-plates. :(

Had to google what L-plates was ^^ In Sweden we just put one of these magnetic thingies on the back while learning to drive.

335-250_58320864_81053631.jpg

edit: a bit weird though becuse many top drivers are still real young.. even under 18 in like gp3 and gp2

Right, I'm going to have a quick practise tomorrow when I get home at about 4pm BST, if anyone wants to join, feel free. 👍

So excited for this now! :D

I finally managed to download GT Academy today so at least i've been doing some racing ^^ We'll see if i have time to practise tomorrow otherwise i'll be here at saturday.

Sumo is the only returning Champion to this series, and I am season 2 runner up...

Niko is season 1 runner up as well I think...

Can't wait.

Correctomundooo! That's the closest to the top i'll ever be ^^ Or maybe this time? would have been very nice..

Well I'm a newbie to the series, so watch out. :mischievous:

Friday will actually be my first test of the car, so I hope it's good. :lol:

Sumo is the only returning Champion to this series, and I am season 2 runner up...

Niko is season 1 runner up as well I think...

Can't wait.

And I'm a two-time podium finisher from last season. :mischievous:

I'd be interested in running with you guys if you're still taking applicants. I've been wanting to race some of the classic Japanese cars for a while. I'd prefer the Skyline (I think it's the only one I've really driven) but I'll take one of the others if need be. Alas, I do not have anyone to be my teammate but you can pair me up with somebody if necessary. Also, I won't be able to attend the first race but can probably make the other ones.

I'd be interested in running with you guys if you're still taking applicants. I've been wanting to race some of the classic Japanese cars for a while. I'd prefer the Skyline (I think it's the only one I've really driven) but I'll take one of the others if need be. Alas, I do not have anyone to be my teammate but you can pair me up with somebody if necessary. Also, I won't be able to attend the first race but can probably make the other ones.

I think it's safe to say we'd be glad to have you as long as you've read and understood all the rules. 👍 We're slightly short of drivers you see. :lol:

Also @Dax, are we running the usual warm up lap with grid start? Don't think the OP mentions it.

I've read through everything but I will read through again when I get closer to race time so I'm sure I know all the rules and procedures. I don't want to be "that guy" that keeps screwing things up, and I'm not new to this kind of thing. Seems like you run similar rules and format to how I ran my series. 👍

I've read through everything but I will read through again when I get closer to race time so I'm sure I know all the rules and procedures. I don't want to be "that guy" that keeps screwing things up, and I'm not new to this kind of thing. Seems like you run similar rules and format to how I ran my series. 👍

Yeah I noticed you've run things in the past, but it's always worth checking. 👍

We'll have to wait for Dax to confirm but I'm pretty certain you'll have a spot. :)

Of course he will, Dax have never denied anyone have he? The car i can say nothing about.. he might want to diversify or something.

Of course he will, Dax have never denied anyone have he? The car i can say nothing about.. he might want to diversify or something.

LKW he did deny, and damn that was a sweet moment.

That was a pretty special case though ^^ Fun times .. he can be a harsh man sometimes that little one. :)

Who, me or LKW?

And yeah, Brandon you can race. ;)

Skyline is a bit filled so for the sake of diversity it would be nice if you ran another car, but it doesn't really matter.

AAAAAAAAAAnyway, warm up laps will be ran as per usual.

Latest Posts

Back