Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Don't understand why no body is interested!

Anyone up for starting next weekend? Even if there are only 8 of us, still fun! :D

Next weekend like this coming weekend? i would be down for it, just because it's fun.. maybe we'll get some interest in the coming week if we're lucky. ;)

Don't understand why no body is interested!

Anyone up for starting next weekend? Even if there are only 8 of us, still fun! :D

Hell yeah!

At least with an 8 car grid of drivers you trust it'll be guarantee'd clean and fun racing. And the 3 race format means losing out in one race doesn't spell the end of a good result. :D

Hell yeah!

At least with an 8 car grid of drivers you trust it'll be guarantee'd clean and fun racing. And the 3 race format means losing out in one race doesn't spell the end of a good result. :D

Not this week but next week.

Let's do it. :D

oh fudge is it the 5th that saturday? ^^ then we might have a problem, that's my girlfriends birthday :P

oh fudge is it the 5th that saturday? ^^ then we might have a problem, that's my girlfriends birthday :P

Oh for petes sake, tell her to watch you.

Spectating the new JCRS series should be good enough..

Funny, my ex's birthday is on May the 4th... only reason I remember is because of Star Wars day... May the 4th be with you. :D

And I wonder why she left me...

alone1.jpg

You can replace girlfriends, you can't replace missed races. ;)

[/warped view of life.]

Nice to have a set date, now I'll be able to do some practise....

...well.... when I get my car that is. :guilty:

OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

First girlfriends, then football... :dunce:

Get a life guys. :D

Now she says she won't even be here that day..... yay! (no need to worry about her not wanting to celebrate her birthday with me.. :P)

"After the cancellation of the ISTCC, RedDeadRevolution Racing will be entering the Japanese classics. The team will be campaigning the Honda Prelude Si VTEC with drivers marunda (White/red) and Carbonox (White/blue) piloting their cars."

Check me going all Furi. :rolleyes:

"After the cancellation of the ISTCC, RedDeadRevolution Racing will be entering the Japanese classics. The team will be campaigning the Honda Prelude Si VTEC with drivers marunda (White/red) and Carbonox (White/blue) piloting their cars."

Check me going all Furi. :rolleyes:

Oh God.

Does this mean you are going to destroy a perfectally good looking car by painting it in gold chrome with gold chrome wheels?

Oh God.

Does this mean you are going to destroy a perfectally good looking car by painting it in gold chrome with gold chrome wheels?

No, it means I'm going to destroy everyone else's perfectly good looking cars. :sly:

Back