JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
lol. This thread is legendary. I love it
I think the GT kitty should become the official mascot for this site.
GT Kitty commands it

Um. GT kitty is the Stig :dopey:

Some say he's attracted to dangling bits of Complex String, and that his right rear paw is genetically engineered and digitally rendered to be longer than the left. All we know is...

Rob Smedley
GTKitty is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

For those that don't get the above quote, here's why it's funny.

Some say he's attracted to dangling bits of Complex String, and that his right rear paw is genetically engineered and digitally rendered to be longer than the left. All we know is...

THIS made my day. I still feel the absence of Clarkson's, Hammond's, or even May's voice in GT5's special events on the top Gear Track

m06vE.jpg

:lol: Class..

Officer: Yes there is a problem, I noticed you have about 5 bags of illegal cat nip in your car. Now, please jump out the vehicle and put your paws behind your back. Your under arrest!

GTKitty
Well, the glove compartment is locked. So is the trunk in the back. And I know my rights, so you're gonna need a warrant for that.

Well, he ain't passed the bar, but he knows a little bit. Enough that you won't illegally search his sh...

lol, i used a ds3 controller and i win often, its not about wat u have its how u use it, also in the trial mountain track, there is a monkey hanging on a tree that hangs above the track just before the tunnel section lol

1024.jpg

That is a shoutout to all you racing wheel users :D

My DS3 works for me. Beat wheel users all the time, cuz I have GTKitty as my pilot.

... also in the trial mountain track, there is a monkey hanging on a tree that hangs above the track just before the tunnel section lol

I too, have spanked that monkey.

....waitaminute....

lol, i used a ds3 controller and i win often, its not about wat u have its how u use it, also in the trial mountain track, there is a monkey hanging on a tree that hangs above the track just before the tunnel section lol

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

👍

I win races using my DS3 as well, but I preffer the wheel so much more. DS is good for when you're too lazy to set-up the wheel

In Jenkins we trust.
Go and kneel before "All Mighty Jenkins"
And receive the extra HP bless (only for one day).
Even better than the 200% $ and experience.

Jenkins was married to American Idol judge Paula Abdul, but the relationship went south when he took two steps forward, and she took two step back.

ANKORA
I guess, if Jenkins crashes (very unlikely) and makes a loop, he will always land on 4 tires.

Jenkins doesn't crash. The world just hasn't learned how to keep up.

Back