JGTC S1 Round 1 Qualif + Results

hhhe, thanks Driven ... I wanted to run a few enduros anyway, so maybe this will be a good way to get to grips with things .... thanks for the heads up.

Is it possible to take off the stupid ghost of your fastest lap in Time Trials? Each time I'm right behind it and close to pass it screws my lap and I miss my braking point. Any clue?

eatsviper4lunch
Is it possible to take off the stupid ghost of your fastest lap in Time Trials? Each time I'm right behind it and close to pass it screws my lap and I miss my braking point. Any clue?

Press up.

KOLYANA

when you buy your car don't forget to buy tires for it "SH" and do a few HP upgrades too. You will need them unless you want to pit every 6/7 laps :crazy:

DRIVEN -USA-
KOLYANA

when you buy your car don't forget to buy tires for it "SH" and do a few HP upgrades too. You will need them unless you want to pit every 6/7 laps :crazy:

Aren't we racing in arcade mode?

@eatsvipers: Just a quick question...the chart that is on the first post...the one with all the drivers,cars,HP/WT penalties and such...is that going to be the leaderboard that you update each time we qualify or race?

Oh, ok.

Not to sound cocky but I just started this combo, and I think I'm going to have a smoking time :) Much better than my pre-season time. I absolutely LOVE this combo, as opposed to the pre-season combo which sad to say I didn't like the car spinning so much in the tight corners. But man, this Supra on Montegi is perfect :)

Rob23
@eatsvipers: Just a quick question...the chart that is on the first post...the one with all the drivers,cars,HP/WT penalties and such...is that going to be the leaderboard that you update each time we qualify or race?

Nope that's just the entrants list I'll put up before each round so people know their hp and weight to set in. I'll make a qualif and race results chart and also another for the team standings. 👍 The qualif and qualif results will always be in the same thread and the race and race results also.

kennythebomb
Oh, ok.

Not to sound cocky but I just started this combo, and I think I'm going to have a smoking time :) Much better than my pre-season time. I absolutely LOVE this combo, as opposed to the pre-season combo which sad to say I didn't like the car spinning so much in the tight corners. But man, this Supra on Montegi is perfect :)

You'll have smoking weight penalties in no time also :lol: :lol:

The WoodOne is at the top of the food chain in GT500. Glad you enjoy your pick so far.

eatsviper4lunch
Nope that's just the entrants list I'll put up before each round so people know their hp and weight to set in. I'll make a qualif and race results chart and also another for the team standings. 👍 The qualif and qualif results will always be in the same thread and the race and race results also.

OK..darn..I was gonna say "Quick everybody! Look! I'm at the top!" :lol: ....thats probably the only time you're gonna see it......although,you never know,I may just sneak up there! ;) :sly:

eatsviper4lunch
You'll have smoking weight penalties in no time also :lol: :lol:

The WoodOne is at the top of the food chain in GT500. Glad you enjoy your pick so far.

*goes back and runs the whole track in 3rd gear*

kennythebomb
*goes back and runs the whole track in 3rd gear*

haha, nah qualification is made for pushing since we took out the penalties on qualif and best in race lap, and it's a good thing. :) I'm positive some would of slowed down intentionally and now since only the final race can get you penalties I don't think anyone is tard enough to back off in the real race. :D Qualification will be a really good indicator of how the race will develop, if you own the field in qualif you should normally stay at the front of the pack in the real race if you are somewhat consistent.

Haha, I hope so. I'm not sure, though, I set my best lap about forty minutes into my first session on Monday and couldn't beat that in the next half-hour. Then yesterday I spent another 45 minutes and still couldn't get there. Oh well, maybe it's because the lap is just so damn good! :sly:

If you guys need to reach me and want to talk in person here's my msn : guygn@hotmail.com Using msn can help alot to communicate with the other drivers and especially with your teammate. Also great for last minute messages you want to send me. Anyway, if you leave your msn here I'll add you in my GT4 contact list. :)

Are we sending our times for this independently, or is one of the team members sending both?

On the note of R1 tires equaling a single pitstop, I don't see that we need to outlaw R1's just to force multiple pits do we? I mean it's all part of the strategy. Harder tires are slower after all, so it's a trade-off.

I wish i had more time to put in a better qualifying lap because on my best current lap theres still plenty of room for improvement.

Time Submitted, not happy with it but time submitted.

I never thought I would like Motegi but this was actually fun! Though my "competitive" qualifying times won't score any points for the team... :(

Latest Posts

Back