JGTC S1 Round 1 Qualif + Results

Team Shxxxt! and Team I-4 have the interesting coincidence of both drivers getting the same qualifying position in their respective classes.

Fast guys, very fast. I'm happy with my run and I'm really happy to be on the heels of the likes of Zeratul, Barbol and Andge :) Well done to all of you!

eatsviper4lunch
Damm I'm still shaking after that last and final run. :eek: So much stress and adrenaline rush it's close to a non sense. :lol: Must of screwed about 4-5 solid laps that I was ahead of my ghost and ended up behind. When I'm ahead on the ghost on a lap I always get that sudden pressure boost and nervousness takes the lead. Anyone feeling that? I'm still very happy with my result, it could be maybe a little faster with a DFP but with the DS2 I'm using I'm pretty much at my skills limit.

2 hours left boys and girls :)

Oh man, everytime it gets late in a competition and I'm way ahead of my ghost and coming up to the final corners, I feel it so bad I can hardly control myself! It's wrecked a lot of good laps because I choke...

I'm glad I got 3rd :) Sorry Dion :sly:

I used RSS/RS, not RS all the way around, by the way. I wanted to slide the car through the corners. I saved the replay, and will upload it if anyone asks.

Eh I did ot do so well. Did not have the amount of time I had hoped for to complete this but I will simply have to improve. Congrats to all of the podiums. And Thanks to kenny for picking up the slack. All I know I better step it up. If not KPM may end up bien KMP!:)

kennythebomb
Good job! You beat Peyton :P

Ahhhh, Peyton hardly raced ... if he had spent 20 more minutes on this he'd be ahead of me :P

I drew up a list in my head as to who is typically faster than me on a regular basis, and everyone is up there except for him, but I'm sure the race itself will sort that out!

TeamLosiRacer
Eh I did ot do so well. Did not have the amount of time I had hoped for to complete this but I will simply have to improve. Congrats to all of the podiums. And Thanks to kenny for picking up the slack. All I know I better step it up. If not KPM may end up bien KMP!:)

lol, I know you didn't have much time, you'll do better in the race!

Great result for our first official qualifying run, I had two decent sessions at it, and as usual could not string it all together, however I'm happy with my time.
Very competitive in GT300, thats for sure 👍 .
Well done to my Team Mate Soyfu , 10th as well, :sly:
Well done to the Points Getters very quick, glances over at all the lead and restrictors ready to be bolted in to your cars :mischievous: , too bad its not blindfolds as well :) .
Luck too everyone with the race.

Steve

I made a leaderboard to compare the teams.

Interesting to note that no team had both drivers score points in the qualifier.

EDIT: fix leaderboard name error

Soyfu
I made a leaderboard to compare the teams.

Interesting to note that no team had both drivers score points in the qualifier.

Great leaderboard! However for team 13 TLR is only paired with me - I believe zoxxy is paired with jump_ace.

Wow I managed 3rd! Woohoo! Ev0 we've scored our first point :cheers: ;)

Nice times from everyone 👍 What's the deal now, shouldn't the race thread be up? Or am I missing something somewhere? I guess we just need to know how many laps and AI setting...

kennythebomb
Great leaderboard! However for team 13 TLR is only paired with me - I believe zoxxy is paired with jump_ace.
fixed, thanks

and here's a chart to show which teams averaged the best in qualifying....

Team Lightning and Team 2fast4u look pretty dangerous!

well done soyfu! 👍

Kenny did well, i dont think i could of beat his time, maybe if i did really good lap, well done mate 👍.

Veilsidebr and Hotboi :bowdown:

Great run also Barbol for you 2nd place 👍 :bowdown:

Looking forward to these races. :)

hey every1~

👍 to east, and veil polesitters for the 1st race of the season
and 👍 to every1 who tried hard to push the limits :D

Great work Soyfu 👍
Hey I also have that big stress and big jump of adrenaline level when im ahead of my the best lap... hands are shakenig, heart is just crazy.. do you the fastesguys also have something likethat ?
I have noticed that im very, very, very avarage drive and im not happy with it :/ This week of WRS i was exacly in the middle of 74 drivers and this qual. race i was in the middle of 12 guys (if the last 2 would have been worse then me ;) )
About teams - i thing that team hot6o4bOi + Kolyana will be very strong, there is alot speed laying in those 2 ;)

Congrats to Veilsidebr and eatsviper4lunch for their poles 👍

Looking forward to find the hollow to pass Viper in race ;)

Great result you also Dion 👍

Now, we have to transform it in race points :mischievous:

I just realized I picked the heaviest car in the series. What was I thinking?! Oh ya, it just looks sooo good.

dont worry speedy, its just as fast as the xanvi GTR, cerumo supra and the pitwork Z.

I did a test

Gran Valley East, R5, 320kph Top Speed

55.703 *Toyota WOODONE Tom’s Supra ‘03* - 474hp (-4%) & 1100kg
56.050 *Toyota au CERUMO Supra ‘01* - 477hp (+3%) & 1100kg
56.052 *Nissan MOTUL PITWORKS Z ‘04* - 453hp (-5%) & 1080kg
56.083 *Honda TAKADA DOME NSX ‘03* - 505hp (+4%) & 1170kg
56.251 *Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R ‘03* - 461hp (-5%) & 1080kg

oh i am not worried at all. This series is going to be awesome and multiple seasons will be sweet.

Soyfu, any way you could attach your spreadsheet as a file for us?

Congrats Zeratul! Points! Good job from everyone who placed in the top 3! :cheers:

But I'm very pleasantly surprised with how my lap turned out; much better than I expected. Hopefully the huge gap in times for GT500 will come down once weight penalties start to kick in.

And now, to start the race!

When are we going to know the details of the race? I am anxious. I am annoying my pit crew by sitting in my car in the garage and revving my engine.

speedy_samurai
When are we going to know the details of the race? I am anxious. I am annoying my pit crew by sitting in my car in the garage and revving my engine.
LOL AAHAHHAHAHHA UR A JOKER..ya im anxious too..i might do some practice laps to get used to the track more...cuz this really isnt my track of choice but i tried my best..meh i settle with a respectable 9th..im happy..but my problem on this track is i brake either too early or too late..

speedy_samurai
I just realized I picked the heaviest car in the series. What was I thinking?! Oh ya, it just looks sooo good.

Don´t worry that much, i ran in your car yesterday as viper asked me to test it and some other 2 nsx´s, and i got in your exact settings, 1'40.4, yes i lost 0.4.

1'39.9 after some 1 hour and a little is wut i will get, coz i ran 25 min.

Its not that huge difference from the other cars or from mine. I think if i push some 2 hour i would clock a 1'39.8. :)

So, your car is competitive on the grid overall. :)

CLOSE times in the gt300 class - must have been a little slow in the last sector as that's where i lost a lot of time :yuck: . Well, on to the races :drool:

Hey this is a long shot I know but doesn anyone know of anyone who would want to compete with me here at JGTC and race in the GT500 class? Again I know its late but zoxxy had to step aside and my points still count.....anyone? Thx.

jump_ace

villainpl
About teams - i thing that team hot6o4bOi + Kolyana will be very strong, there is alot speed laying in those 2 ;)

Well, thanks for the props, although he has the speed and I have the umbrella (someone had to be the pit girl, and he doesn't look good in hotpants ... trust me).

Latest Posts

Back