JrDarknes 240sx

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 331 comments
Yea. Stuff gets real.

So we go out to get the engine. Its 25 miles away from the where we live. The guy with the forklift was awesome. The way he was able to place the engine in the middle of the trailer was pretty cool. My dad is manager at fedex and he said hes never seen what hes done before.
szk704.jpg

So I get the engine to my friends house and the teardown begins and this is what is found.
5y7pyx.jpg

FMLLLLLLLL. SO I ORDER SOME MOUNTS and this is where she sits.
EDIT: I had to order new mounts because the engine didnt come with any.
2naohgz.jpg

Last edited:
dang guy....They can be held accountable for that if it wasn't in the description....depends how much effort you want to put into that argument though.

dang guy....They can be held accountable for that if it wasn't in the description....depends how much effort you want to put into that argument though.

If your talking about the new engine not coming with mounts. We had planned on using my engines old mounts and putting them on this one anyway. Plus I don't mind buying new ones.

I think that broken block is his current engine, not the replacement one..?

Yea. Just sucks we can't use one of the mounts from the broken engine O_O...

I had got my car back almost a week ago. Just thought Ide see how it would hold up from driving it for close to a week. It feels so weird driving it since it was a whole month with it gone. Gave him a extra 100 dollars just because he was so nice.

Its funny how I met him because it was my first day at burger king. I didn't drive my car at the time because the tires were shot. My friend told me look at this car out the window coming to the next window to the stop. At first I thought it was a silvia because of the front end but it was a sileighty once he pulled up. I was chatting with him for a while to we gave out his food and wished he me good luck.

Fast forward to when my engine blowing up. I'm on the the highway just waiting for my dad to help me get it. Then I see this guy on a motorcycle stop by to see if I need any help. Then suddenly he remembers that I'm that guy that talked to him a long time ago and he said If I need help just call him so he gave me his number. I just thought wow, I cant believe he remember me and offered to help me.

I just though to my self. He didn't have to stop by and help me. He could of just kept going to his home and just left me to worry about it. That's why I gave him that extra 100 bucks.
image.jpeg

Im ordering wheels on monday and gonna get tires for them soon. Eventually gonna lower the front a tad bit. Then I most likely wont update this thread til December because I'm going to be trying to save up for type x (or anything similar to it) aero.

Last edited:
Those wheels look great dude. Sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having with you're 240's. Let's hope things get better soon :)

Those wheels look great dude. Sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having with you're 240's. Let's hope things get better soon :)

Bc4
Awesome car man! 👍

I wish cars were that cheap here :/

Thanks

I was more meaning the width and offset.

Offset +42, Width 7.5

Did my trim (or whatever its called) with electric tape. Like the difference

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Checked how it looked before I went to work the other day
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Great story about the guy you met at work. The wheels are going to look great on there. Cant wait to see the wheels on the car. The black will look perfect on there. 👍

Also NO to the suggested wheel spacers. No one should EVER use those.

Great story about the guy you met at work. The wheels are going to look great on there. Cant wait to see the wheels on the car. The black will look perfect on there. 👍 Also NO to the suggested wheel spacers. No one should EVER use those.
What is wrong with spacers? As far as I know as long as they are used right and have the necessary accompanying parts there should be no problem.

What tires you plopping on there mayne? Looking good though.👍

Not sure. Was thinking of going 205/50, but saw a nice setup with 215/45 but I got a longway from buying tires now.

Great story about the guy you met at work. The wheels are going to look great on there. Cant wait to see the wheels on the car. The black will look perfect on there. 👍

Also NO to the suggested wheel spacers. No one should EVER use those.

Yea sucks I'm not staying gray for long.=|. Changing it white with the roof black.

Slowly collecting aero now. Not going to get tires as winter is here. It lightly snowed yesterday and we're expecting alot of snow this year. So I thought I would just wait for tires til Feburary or March and just collect aero.

Just got the Bumper just waiting for it to come in. Ordering wing next then skirts and lastly valances.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back