LCC Rocket Spot Race Series (stock) - March 23rd, 10pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 1,113 comments
Servers seem really random and unstable ad of late! Hopefully end of month will bring some improvements and an update!

Postponed until next week. Not happy. First time in video-game history I've been kicked from the room I'M hosting!

What an excellent start by everyone too, super clean and as close as it gets, I was thoroughly enjoying that. Let's just hope we can have a similar start next week.

Ok guys i'm hosting a Mazda Roadster TC Stock room. This is also to promote my Mazda Apricot 100 race that's coming up in two weeks. If you guys would like to join the races feel free to

Disconnected :mad:

Last edited:
Ok guys i'm hosting a Mazda Roadster TC Stock room. This is also to promote my Mazda Apricot 100 race that's coming up in two weeks. If you guys would like to join the races feel free to
Room number: 1472-6681-3716-3557-1323

I'll join.

Room number: 1472-6681-3716-3557-1323
Love to join, but I'm done for the day. Great idea with the event, though. Super fun car to drive, super fun track to race.

yep, just got an error connecting to the main PD server.

Tonight's a mess on PD's end. I'm afraid I'm out, we're not going to get anywhere tonight.

I just logged off and I could only see 2 public rooms, total of 8 people between them and no friends' rooms. Something is definitely screwed today. I've seen this before in GT5 but it's been a long time. Based on PD promises there "should" be an update Tuesday, let's hope it happens and it fixes some of these problems. Strangely, I opened a room to test something for about 15 minutes and had no issues.

I'm obviously gutted too, I had pulled a Vettel on you guys and had a 4-5 second lead already built up. :indiff:

Last edited:
You know one of the first thoughts I had after the first few laps was "I bet Brandon doesn't hate this track now" :lol:.

I knew you were thinking that, and I still do hate it. Luckily I'm pretty good at getting off the line and had a big enough gap that I could be cautious. I like the GP circuit better but it still has a couple turns that I despise.

I knew you were thinking that, and I still do hate it. Luckily I'm pretty good at getting off the line and had a big enough gap that I could be cautious. I like the GP circuit better but it still has a couple turns that I despise.

You'll always look even better off the line because I am EXCEPTIONALLY bad at it! I love Brands-Hatch to be honest, though i do much prefer GP, the flow is just superb.

I can't get a flow going on the Indy circuit, there's only one corner (t2) that doesn't try to kill me every time I go through it. I've come to grips with turn 1 but turn 3, I think, is one of the worst turns in the game.

I'm just watching top gear and ill be on. :)

Oh.......my......... :eek::eek::eek:

alfaromeo.jpg
Alfa Romeo by Touring Disco Volante 2.jpg

image.jpg

^got to say I think car design peaked in 1986 so that's not grabbing me THAT much :P, still wouldn't say no though :sly:.

Much rather have that 80hp Caterham in GT6 though!

^While I fully agree, we will never see that kind of car design again (as it's basically impossible to do in civilized countries now) so this is probably the closest we'll get to the golden days of car design. At least it's built by a custom coach builder. 👍

I'd love to have either of those Caterham's in GT6.....but only if they have a useable gearbox. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
^^ while i think it looks alright, it did however sound truly awesome... if only PD understood just how important this factor is! :banghead:

Bring on the Caterhams... and the Atom... and Caparo...Bac mono..and, eh you get the idea!
Here's hoping anyway...

Cool, I remember doing some work for Robin Hood cars a long time back! It was the first I'd heard of them and was amazed at how cheap they were... I guess your comments explain quite a lot...:D

Was that also your pink MR2 in the background? :sly:

They need to add the Robin Hood S7!

View attachment 119810

I got this one when I was 18, was a mess, barely got it to pass an MOT, melted my shoe on it's side exhaust, and had to sell it soon after to pay for uni. I think it has more class than the Caterhams with those flared wheelarches though :P!
Can i get me one of those in the states?

Latest Posts

Back