LCC Rocket Spot Race Series (stock) - March 23rd, 10pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 1,113 comments
Got 30 minutes practice in tonight with @sledgeD1. mid-to-upper 49's seemed pretty consistent, Sledge got a 94.45 that took some beating but i got a 49.2 in a lap I won't have any chance in replicating in qualifying :lol:.

I think that final corners going to catch a few people out especially when tire wear kicks in. Should be a gud'un anyway!

EDIT: going to go with 52 laps this week. Should be roughly 45 minutes of racing with that.

I've only run a few laps ever at brands hatch and I don't know if it was the same configuration. I do look forward to the race though. I should be able to get some practice laps in tomorrow.

Darn I just realized I may in fact need to miss the race as I will have about a six hour drive I need to do afterwards. Hmmm I do want to race but it may not be the smartest idea. I guess I am a maybe.

Got 30 minutes practice in tonight with @sledgeD1. mid-to-upper 49's seemed pretty consistent, Sledge got a 94.45 that took some beating but i got a 49.2 in a lap I won't have any chance in replicating in qualifying :lol:.

I think that final corners going to catch a few people out especially when tire wear kicks in. Should be a gud'un anyway!

EDIT: going to go with 52 laps this week. Should be roughly 45 minutes of racing with that.
i think that the first corners realy tricky its just completely blind and hard to predict

I've only run a few laps ever at brands hatch and I don't know if it was the same configuration. I do look forward to the race though. I should be able to get some practice laps in tomorrow.

Darn I just realized I may in fact need to miss the race as I will have about a six hour drive I need to do afterwards. Hmmm I do want to race but it may not be the smartest idea. I guess I am a maybe.

Not a problem squire, though it's always good to catch you about. Where are you off to this time? We're doing Indy configuration by the way - that's the one with half the circuit cut off.

i think that the first corners realy tricky its just completely blind and hard to predict

Don't find that one so much of an issue now to be honest, though that's probably down to practice on the GP circuit. I guess there's probably a lot to be said for braking early on that corner in race conditions, might be worth sacrificing a tenth a lap for assurance of not taking an unplanned trip to the beach.

Not going anywhere exciting, I just have to be about 6 hours away from where I live Monday morning for work, so ill be doing it sunday evening. (10gmt is only 2pm for me) I end up doing a lot of driving with my work.

Was fun as long as it lasted... Connection issues?

edit: there were 4 of us at least, we gave up once a few discoed.

I got disco'd too, what a pisser. I'm not sure if there's much point in trying again tonight, something is obviously going on. 👎

Latest Posts

Back