LCC Rocket Spot Race Series (stock) - March 23rd, 10pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 1,113 comments
@MC-Chase If you've not seen my post in Brandons thread, I may have to miss this Sunday's Race... depends on how things go!

I'm sure everything will be over by the time the race starts, but I may be too intoxicated to drive safely!!! :sly:

IMO this is not a valid excuse to miss the race, I usually have at least a couple pints in me come the green flag. :lol:

:cheers: <-----literally!

There may be more than a couple of pints involved! ;)

Hold on just thought as your 5 hours behind, is that beer and hotdogs down at the local banger racing track then :lol:

There may be more than a couple of pints involved! ;)

Hold on just thought as your 5 hours behind, is that beer and hotdogs down at the local banger racing track then :lol:

Ha! No, that's on Saturday nights. :sly: When the high-powered cars are there I can easily hear them from my back deck. I'll sit back there on a warm night with a pint or five and listen, pretending it's real race cars and not white-trash-mobiles. :lol:

:censored:ing Playstation locked up :banghead:. Can't even see the room to come and watch the rest of the race :grumpy:. Can someone send me the replay data?

EDIT:

Same as this guy. Great :censored:ing job PD.

Thanks Math, how did the rest of the race go? I sure hope this doesn't become a problem that repeats itself on my end.

Thanks Math, how did the rest of the race go? I sure hope this doesn't become a problem that repeats itself on my end.
I led for a few more laps, then I pit on 25. After staying behind for a while, Nap and Brandon pit, and I got back into 2nd. Brandon was about 3s ahead, when I ran off at the first corner a while later. Near the end, Brandon spun off after the first hairpin and I nearly made it through him.

1- Brandon
2- Yours truly
3- Nap
4- Brutaka
5- torzilla

I think I overperformed on this one. I would've never kept such a pace back in January.

I was in three races this weekend and that exact thing happened to somebody in each one of them. Really sucks right now.

Still a helluva race though, not sure how I caught up to you guys after two major offs but it's like I was at one with the Rocket. Good racing everyone. :cheers:

image.jpg

Highly disappointed I missed out on the rest of the battles.

Mind if you could tell me in what manner these 3 other people locked-up Brandon? Was it like in the video I linked? My playstation has never done this before until today, and we haven't had any updates to my knowledge?

Highly disappointed I missed out on the rest of the battles.

Mind if you could tell me in what manner these 3 other people locked-up Brandon? Was it like in the video I linked? My playstation has never done this before until today, and we haven't had any updates to my knowledge?

Pretty much the same things as far as I know, everything's fine and then suddenly frozen. Check the two links in my sig for first hand reports from RDAardvark and Kingkleingaling.

Pretty much the same things as far as I know, everything's fine and then suddenly frozen. Check the two links in my sig for first hand reports from RDAardvark and Kingkleingaling.

King had the track disappear, that's not what I had. Sounds Like Aardvark suffered a similar fate to me though. When was the last update we had :confused:?

EDIT: going to drop Aardvark a PM to check...

King had the track disappear, that's not what I had. Sounds Like Aardvark suffered a similar fate to me though. When was the last update we had :confused:?

EDIT: going to drop Aardvark a PM to check...

That's right, I forgot King's was different. I just knew something odd and race ending happened. I've seen the freeze up at least three or four times though, it's not an isolated problem but I think they've all happened since the maintenance last week.

So I haven't been online in a bit with gt6, it isn't too encouraging to hear all the issues that have been happening lately. Hopefully it will get fully sorted and won't take terribly long to do so.

In other news, while I missed this weekends race I did get a chance to do a little real life driving and with some very fun cars. So the family went out and had some fun working at an exotic autocross. My father in law and wife came out to help (I'm pretty lucky my wife is into cars) and we got a chance to enjoy the ferrari f430 and Lamborghini gallardo. It was definitely a fun time and if anyone ever gets the chance to drive one of these on a track or autocross course I highly recommend it!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Awesome, well jel!

I have driven an old ferrari (model number does not stick) around Silverstone, many years ago. However its been so long now, i think i need to go back and do something similar ;)

Wooh! That's a lot of money right there :eek:!

I'm not generally a fan of modern super cars but you can add me to list of jealous people, I bet that was immense fun! Thanks for getting some of those pics up Slalom, I'm wondering if it was even possible to get those things out of second gear?!

Hopefully the connection issues will have cleared up a bit by next weekend 👍.

Back