LCC Rocket Spot Race Series (stock) - March 23rd, 10pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 1,113 comments
They are run in full auto mode, so they generally shift up to third for most of the drivers, but it is really only the instructors that ever go fast enough that it actually needed to go to third. Which was somewhere around 85ish on the f430 and I'm not sure exactly on the gallardo, but around there. The pictures don't show but half of the weekend was pretty wet. The awd gallardo with 560hp could still get pretty crazy even with traction control on once the tires started to go.

For anyone that hasn't ever autocrossed, I would recommend it. Even in regular cars it is a lot of fun. It's the cheapest form of competitive Motorsport you can do, generally around $40 for an event. I have an older civic with some suspension work and it is a blast, anything can be fun.

Okay so this picture isn't actually from this weekend, but it's the same place and cars just from last year, but it's one of my favorites. They are really early days, but what a sunrise to start the day.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Sorry, life's still mass busy at the moment! - We're at Tsukuba this weekend, I'll change that thread title now ;). Laps will be 45 for this race.

No problem Math! Catch you next week 👍.

I've done 3 laps of testing @hobbsy :P so I don't think I'm going to be at much better off than you either ;).

I guess working on GMT Brandon would be right! It's about twenty to eight here, so the race should be starting in two hours twenty minutes.

Let the ritual commence...

Step 1: kick everyone out the living room!
CAM00308.jpg

Get a drink!

Step 2: Build rig
CAM00309.jpg

Drink some drink!

Step 3: Mount base
CAM00310.jpg

Drink some more!

Step 4: add & attach
CAM00311.jpg

Finish drink!

Step 5: