LCC Rocket Spot Race Series (stock) - March 23rd, 10pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 1,113 comments
Is there racing tomorrow night or are we taking a week off for the holidays?

Hey Brandon, sorry I've been busy lately, I'm going to host a race on the 5th most likely (or maybe the 3rd) no more racing in 2013 sorry! Unless you want to host a race of course?

No worries. I actually have something I need to do this evening and was just wondering if I needed to schedule around the race.

See you all next year. :cheers:

Found you!

Hopefully be able to make the next race, very rusty though, haven't played online for over a year and not at all on GT6.

Phil, I can't say how great it is to have both you AND Omega on the same thread! The first two guys we walked on entire pub servers with on GT5 release day. I'm going to update the OP now, the next race will be the 5th of January.

Hey MC, just a couple of quick questions.

Are online physics different to offline like GT5 and what sort of lap times are you getting?

I need to see if i can still run with the fast guys:)

Hey MC, just a couple of quick questions.

Are online physics different to offline like GT5 and what sort of lap times are you getting?

I need to see if i can still run with the fast guys:)

I haven't practiced Laguna Seca yet so I couldn't tell you a 'fast' lap. The physics are different for sure, but not that different that you'll be useless so don't worry. I don't take this particularly seriously - it' just for a laugh really :P

I haven't practiced Laguna Seca yet so I couldn't tell you a 'fast' lap. The physics are different for sure, but not that different that you'll be useless so don't worry. I don't take this particularly seriously - it' just for a laugh really :P

Ok mate, i will try it online later but
I just did a quick 3 laps off line, default settings no tuning and fastest was 1.32.2.
How does it compare to anyone else?

Edit, forget that, power was at 90%!:dunce:

Edit2, WOW !, this is crazy, i could only get 1.32.1 with 100% power, 0.1 secs better :lol:

Last edited:
Ok mate, i will try it online later but
I just did a quick 3 laps off line, default settings no tuning and fastest was 1.32.2. Can get more time off
How does it compare to anyone else?

Edit, forget that, power was at 90%!:dunce:

Brandon said a page or so back he was on for 1.33 deads during practice and expected 1.32's to be higher up the grid, so it looks like you're setting some good times!

Brandon said a page or so back he was on for 1.33 deads during practice and expected 1.32's to be higher up the grid, so it looks like you're setting some good times!

Thats good although mine are offline so they will be quicker, i will try online this afternoon.

Is suspension tuning allowed or is it pure stock?
I'm rubbish at tuning anyway, all i ever do is drop the ride height a bit, well thats what i did in GT5, don't know if it will still work out ok in GT6?

Thats good although mine are offline so they will be quicker, i will try online this afternoon.

Is suspension tuning allowed or is it pure stock?
I'm rubbish at tuning anyway, all i ever do is drop the ride height a bit, well thats what i did in GT5, don't know if it will still work out ok in GT6?

Nope, just stock. I think everyone agrees it's for the best. That being said if/when we run out of small circuits I'm probably going to have to allow for gearbox modification as these things top out so easily. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it though, it won't be a problem at Laguna Seca or Monaco which are the next two planned races anyway.

Nope, just stock. I think everyone agrees it's for the best. That being said if/when we run out of small circuits I'm probably going to have to allow for gearbox modification as these things top out so easily. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it though, it won't be a problem at Laguna Seca or Monaco which are the next two planned races anyway.

Stock is good.
Just did 5 laps online, it feels quite a bit different to me, kept going off on the first couple of laps but did a 1.32.6 so that seems ok.

this sounds really interesting. I would like to participate, I will send a friend request tonight.

PSN - GUNSLINGER_R450

I should be, send me a PM here or on PSN and let me know when you'll be around so we can make sure I can join up. I'm thinking last time was just a fluke, I read about others having the same problem around the same time but haven't seen any mention of it in a while so hopefully it's all good now. 👍

I should be able to make it. I'll send you a friend request later on today.

I sent you a request a while ago Brutaka, haven't got an accept yet. I feel unwanted :(

On a serious note though, that's great 👍. Look forward to catching you on Sunday.

Just doing m first practice laps, managed a 1:33.5 and I'm struggling to get much more. I've sure got my work cut out for me for Sunday 0_o

I have been using the car in some career races but I will get online tonight with it if I can and see how my lap times stack up.

Just tried the rocket for the first time, it's a great little car! 135.8 I think was my fastest. I guess someone has to bring up end of the pack. Mc-chase I sent you a friend request, and I think I can make tomorrow. Not 100% though.

Just tried the rocket for the first time, it's a great little car! 135.8 I think was my fastest. I guess someone has to bring up end of the pack. Mc-chase I sent you a friend request, and I think I can make tomorrow. Not 100% though.

Don't worry, my fastest so far is a 1.34.8 so I guess were track buddies :D

I almost touched the :32's the other day but not quite, pretty comfy in the :33's.

I'm planning to attend tomorrow but we are basically getting a blizzard starting tonight through tomorrow night so there's a chance I could lose internet or power. Hopefully all will be well and I can be there.

Latest Posts

Back