LCC Rocket Spot Race Series (stock) - March 23rd, 10pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 1,113 comments
Dang, didn't realize there was a race tonight :/ Sorry I missed it, i assumed that was the time for the actual race day.

No racing, well a few spot races. We were sorting out the calendar for the season. we got 7 good tracks lined up ;) keep an eye on the OP.

Had about an hours practice today and *just* broke the 1.44's. I'm not all that at Monaco so I expect my 1.44:952 to not be around the top of the grid but it would be nice to know what others are currently getting :P.

Had about an hours practice today and *just* broke the 1.44's. I'm not all that at Monaco so I expect my 1.44:952 to not be around the top of the grid but it would be nice to know what others are currently getting :P.

I ran a 1:44.944 yesterday before we all got together in the lounge last night... I'm able to run in the mid 1:45's rather consistently, so I'm happy with that.

We're those times all online? Do you guys see about a second or two difference online vs offline? I haven't tried out Monaco yet, but I think I should be able to get some practice in tomorrow and or Saturday. I think Monaco will have a few incidents without any runoff room. Should be fun though.

We're those times all online? Do you guys see about a second or two difference online vs offline? I haven't tried out Monaco yet, but I think I should be able to get some practice in tomorrow and or Saturday. I think Monaco will have a few incidents without any runoff room. Should be fun though.

Yep, same as GT5, you can't compare laps from offline to online. So you always tend to be a little quicker offline by a second or two. I'm not that hot at Monaco so I'll be attempting to pass through good pit strategy, remember we set slipstream strength a little higher for Monaco to aid overtaking a little.

We have Autumn Ring next week, that's going to be a REALLY good race.

Last edited:
Hi Chase, just been reading through the thread and this series looks very interesting, and suits my availability. Is there room for one more?... I gotta get up to speed with the rocket still, buts its a car I was hoping to find a special place for!

Cheers

Hi Chase, just been reading through the thread and this series looks very interesting, and suits my availability. Is there room for one more?... I gotta get up to speed with the rocket still, buts its a car I was hoping to find a special place for!

Cheers

More than welcome to join us! The grid has a bit of variability on pace so don't think you're going to be on your own if you're two tenths down on pole. We run stock and sports hard tires (though you read the thread so you're aware of this I'm sure), and because everyones respectful and clean it's always a good laugh. So if you're interested just drop me an add đź‘Ť.

Last edited:
Got to do some laps, 147.2 is all I could do so far. I'm sure I can go a little faster. I'm guessing qualifying times will range 44-46.

I ran a 1:44.944 yesterday before we all got together in the lounge last night... I'm able to run in the mid 1:45's rather consistently, so I'm happy with that.

I think if someone can maintain high 1:45's in the race that will do really well. I just got my fastest lap practicing, and it's a little funny because it is a 1:44.945, so you have me by .001 looks like the three of us are very close. Should be a fun one!

I think if someone can maintain high 1:45's in the race that will do really well. I just got my fastest lap practicing, and it's a little funny because it is a 1:44.945, so you have me by .001 looks like the three of us are very close. Should be a fun one!

Three of us in the 1:44.94/5's? that's fairly competitive! Sundays going to be a nail-biter at this rate, I'm both looking forward to and dreading it 0_o!

Last edited:
Got to do some laps, 147.2 is all I could do so far. I'm sure I can go a little faster. I'm guessing qualifying times will range 44-46.

I was running some laps tonight to try and get up to speed. 1:47.5ish was all i was getting for a while, then started to clip the curbs more and focus on my turn in points, and got down to 1:45.8! Result đź‘Ť

Dang you guys are fast, my best so far is somewhere in the 1:48's. I guess I'll have to learn a thing or too watching your lines. I still have quite a bit of practicing to do in order to catch up!

Dang you guys are fast, my best so far is somewhere in the 1:48's. I guess I'll have to learn a thing or too watching your lines. I still have quite a bit of practicing to do in order to catch up!

I just left, Brandon's on at the moment - hit him up he's doing some practice I think.

I just left, Brandon's on at the moment - hit him up he's doing some practice I think.

As soon as I can get on I will try, My sisters and my mom have the TV. I think I just need to hit my lines better.

On another note are you most of you using wheels or DS3's?

EDIT: Getting on now

Last edited:
I probably have a couple of more tenths in me but not much more. The Rocket is one of the most fun cars I've driven around Monaco and the short races we did the other night were very fun. I think it's going to be a really good race (for Monaco). đź‘Ť

I probably have a couple of more tenths in me but not much more. The Rocket is one of the most fun cars I've driven around Monaco and the short races we did the other night were very fun. I think it's going to be a really good race (for Monaco). đź‘Ť

Not sure I have much more in me to be honest, as I keep on mentioning Monaco isn't my strong point. I'll be very happy if i get a 44 in qually.

I use a wheel. If you havent had a chance to use a wheel with force feedback and full rotation (900 degree) it really transforms the game with both feel and immersion. All the wheels I ever got were used and pretty cheap. If you play a lot I would highly recommend considering getting one.

I just recently upgraded to the CSR Elite pedals with load cell, another great improvement. Got the sequential shifter too and it's all kinds of fun. đź‘Ť

Was running last night with DS3, but shall be running the race with my T500. So im hoping to get a few more 10ths out of my time.
Putting consistent laps will be just as important though.

I have to set my rig up every time i use it as i have kids and a wife that hates the sight of it!

Peviously had a CSR and clubsport pedals which without doubt are very good for consistancy, pleased with the feel of the thrustmaster set up though. Just waiting to get the shifter now :D

I'm anxious for GT6 to get multi-monitor support working so my rig will be back to its full glory. :)
image.jpg

Back