Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,002 comments
Well, with that expensive day settled, I needed all the new cars except the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 EVO2 which came to $37.2m, I am down to only needing $70m for the rest of the cars missing from my collection.

Work Hard Lets Go GIF by VH1

My PS4 crashed so not able to load the game, having to reinstall which with my Wi-Fi has taken 70 hours and 8 hours to go !! Could someone upload a screenshot of the current legendary dealership?
Appreciate it in advance community.... 👍

Is that thing even worth that much cash?

I mean I know it looks fantastic, but is it usable?
That depends on what you consider "usable." It's no race machine but running it around Goodwood can be a blast! But it's not something like a 250 GTO or a Shelby Daytona which are bona fide racecars at that same price point.

I have it for the fun and the collection. And just to stare at. It's not making me any moolah.

That depends on what you consider "usable." It's no race machine but running it around Goodwood can be a blast! But it's not something like a 250 GTO or a Shelby Daytona which are bona fide racecars at that same price point.

I have it for the fun and the collection. And just to stare at. It's not making me any moolah.
I painted mine red #sorrynotsorry

Will probably go for the DB3S first. Have all the others barring the 8C and GT40.
Better be quick, the Aston’s on its last day. Gonna miss it this time myself, been full of a cold the past couple of days so not been in the mood to play. I should be able to get the Mercedes over the weekend though, which i’m sure will be more useful anyway.

Better be quick, the Aston’s on its last day. Gonna miss it this time myself, been full of a cold the past couple of days so not been in the mood to play. I should be able to get the Mercedes over the weekend though, which i’m sure will be more useful anyway.
Thanks for the heads up. In that case, I'll probably just go for the GT40. Have 5.3 million at the moment so an hour on Spa should do it. I just don't like seeing that many credits draining from my account at once 😭
On the other hand, I'm not the kind of bloke to spend his whole weekend grinding for one car, don't care how rare it is. It's only a bloody game, after all. It's not like it's going to be an investment 😂
The CLK-LM is a great car for grinding on Spa and any other endurance race comprising GT3 and Gr 3 cars in the field. Absolutely destroys them 👌

Thanks for the heads up. In that case, I'll probably just go for the GT40. Have 5.3 million at the moment so an hour on Spa should do it. I just don't like seeing that many credits draining from my account at once 😭
On the other hand, I'm not the kind of bloke to spend his whole weekend grinding for one car, don't care how rare it is. It's only a bloody game, after all. It's not like it's going to be an investment 😂
The CLK-LM is a great car for grinding on Spa and any other endurance race comprising GT3 and Gr 3 cars in the field. Absolutely destroys them 👌
Thanks. I’m not into grinding either, i meant useful as in there’ll be more events it’ll be suitable for. One of my biggest gripes in this game is that while there’s plenty of these old cars at around the 400-500 pp mark, there aren’t any of the curated events catering for them. They’re too fast for Sunday Cup Classics, and too slow for Classic Racecars.

You can always do quick and custom races with them of course, but I dunno, I just prefer proper curated events for whatever reason.

Last edited:
I'm divided on whether to go for the Ford GT40.

I remember being very disappointed with the Ferrari 330P3 on GT Sport as it felt too grippy and planted for such an old car.

Does the GT40 suffer the same fate? I.e too grippy and therefore lacking character.

I remember being very disappointed with the Ferrari 330P3 on GT Sport as it felt too grippy and planted for such an old car.

Does the GT40 suffer the same fate? I.e too grippy and therefore lacking character.
I don't feel like it is too grippy. I enjoy it for the most part. I need to buy another one but it will be gone before I get enough credits to buy it. I'm glad I already bought the CLK as it went from like 6.5?mil credits to 8 Mil. That is not as steep as 9 mil to 20 mil (looking at you 330P4)

You can very easily just tune the suspension or differential to make it more difficult to drive or suit your style. reduce rear toe and camber to start, then anti roll bars then reduce decel value. This isn't a good reason to not buy it.

Last edited:

If it helps, I refused to put a wing on mine (i.e. like the Praiano tune that many people will use) and it's an absolute bloody nightmare to control, with a wheel at least. Borderline undriveable for me at the minute.

Back