Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,986 comments
Cheating is the wrong term near start of this debate... who's losing out/the victim by someone afk'ing? Doesn't bring the player an advantage to online racing. PD missing out on mtx... well tough titty pd, I won't shed any tears after paying £70-90 whatever it was for the deluxe edition on launch.

I don't do it (anymore...) as afk'd and took advantage of engine swap loop
In year 1.

It's a sandbox game really, and the economy is frankly awful, if yku want to own all the cars within what I imagine most would deem a reasonable time frame ie not 3 years + of 'normal' play.

Your morals may deem it cheating, which is fair enough, but given how the game economy is/was setup, I won't being saying any prayers or staying awake half the night regretting my actions ;)

Last edited:
B80
won't being saying any prayers or staying awake half the night regretting my actions ;)
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Not for me, my friend. I only really do Sport mode races, TTs, and the weekly challenges. It'll take me 3-4 weeks to earn enough cheddar to buy it. So it is...
I was referring to the last part of your comment. You’ve got about 12 weeks until the F1 comes back. That’s when I plan on getting the 18m Porsche that’s just gone.

Who’s losing out/the victim to playing through Doom in god mode? Nobody, but
Look at the hours above. Yku think that's reasonable?

Fair play if you do. I don't have strong moral feelings either way. It's a game... each to their own.

If you derive satisfaction, pleasure from firmly sticking to rules and grinding it manually... or perhaps not bothered about owning all the cars... that's cool.

Others want to own all the cars, including expensive legends... but due to their life, limited time or frankly see the grind number of hours ahead as hellish/unobtainable... then imo, they shouldn't be made to feel bad, guilty for utilising afk or glitches when they've arisen.

Frankly, pd have asked for it imo. And the only potential victim in this cheating is them... although tbh im not sure theres many thatd be prepared to pay their hilariously priced mtx anyway.

Live and let live imo... as long as its not harming others ;). Get the job done, whstever that is... sometimes it's worth moving into grey areas ime to get things done more efficiently/effectively... as I stress, as long as not effecting/harming others.

Context, nuance always key before passing judgment imo ;)

Last edited:
If PD created an "unlock all cars" DLC for $20, I would happily purchase it at this point. With my busy life, I want to spend the few hours I have free to play and enjoy the game rather than grinding for hours on end for credits. At $2M credits for $20 real dollars, there is no way in hell I'm paying for credits. This isn't a free-to-play game, it's a full-priced game with a completely broken credit system and economy. I paid $90 for the GT7 25th Anniversary Edition.

Until an unlock all DLC is released for a reasonable price, I'll keep setting my phone timer to 22 minutes and AFK Daytona for $1.2M credits an hour while I do other things around the house to unlock all of the cars that I want and build up a nest egg for the remaining Legendary cars I need.

693 now and only made 280m of credits without grinding.
I play mostly the 3 big paying races but I do some other stuff to online play licenses etc but less often .. I'm at 623hr play time but only 206 hr driven and I've only made like 150m I didn't get into any of glitch stuff is probably why so low

Speaking of the F1 I just bought my 27th F1 one can never have to many f1s.

Now I'm only 1 back from @engrmariano 😀

:lol:
bought my 28 29 & 30th, for the current color. i dont want to spend my remaining ~50M as i'm saving it for all the colors of the veyron.
Oh my God. 😱
I've just googled that the F1 was only built 106 times. You've already withdrawn 57 of them from the market.
It would be nice if you could leave us a few more.
Otherwise we'll have to buy the repaired "Mr. Bean scrap heap". 😉

Cheers
M

Guys, can anybody tell me when the CLK LM 98 and the Porsche 911 GT1 Stransseversion 97 are due to show up again?

Thanks in advance.
The CLK is overdue (and will come with a price increase, which based on what the UCD is willing to pay for it, will be about a 100% increase). The Strassenversion, unless it shows up as a "special pick", will be quite a while, as it sold out less than 2 weeks ago.

Back